i think betty is the name he calls his bodhi .

that why its on the Lplate.

After further analysis, I have a theory, shown by a sequence of pictures, of how Michael's story will play out.

9574ca59-6b63-4846-b72c-f6d79b6e3fdc_zps4de33ede.jpg

3ba2211c-5f93-4f45-91cc-91e34487ef4c_zps88bafc9e.jpg

bf4d63bd-16c4-4e91-93bf-3129a3fb9a38_zpsaaedebca.jpg

a16415ad-1c90-4387-9c6c-fb062ba81f45_zps77b56d68.jpg

a42dfd16-290d-4146-9701-e545058b6dee_zps40f2831a.jpg

74535797-7a31-4f52-b68c-b5a52f78ecfb_zps55ac7e97.jpg

3f0af188-d286-484c-8223-5907c052846b_zpsbfba05d6.jpg

9eb3ec9e-472a-4e78-83ab-2d1779e2dd1a_zpsc4ee2379.jpg

c56c0610-c49e-40cc-87a7-e114a86d78a8_zps9925eafd.jpg

Basically, Michael gets fed up and kills his whole family.

• Like 5

lol maybe Trevor has a daughter

I like to imagine Trevor has multiple daughters ... and sons.

And wives, child support or lack of could have put him in the shit hole he's on now

After further analysis, I have a theory, shown by a sequence of pictures, of how Michael's story will play out.

[bunch of pics]

Basically, Michael gets fed up and kills his whole family.

Lmao made my day grassy ass

Edited by TreeFitty
Really don't need to have all of those pics again.

Who do you think we'll be playing as first? My vote is franklin, as he is the one with the most to gain/ learn. I feel that he's going to end up being the one most focused on throughout the game for some reason.

So in my head it will go like this.

Start out as franklin, then after a bit (very short bit) you do the repo mission where you meet Michael. Then Michael in turn introduces Franklin to Trevor and they all lived happily ever after.

I like to imagine Trevor has multiple daughters ... and sons.

Not a serious idea but just a thought. Imagine having child support in the game. You date a girl, take her home, have sex and a while later she calls to tell you she's pregnant. Kill her and you don't have to pay child support but the cops are after you. Leave her be and she drains your cash that you could be spending on guns, cars, property, etc.

Ooh, a child support minigame.

Ballance the risk of not paying your child support and your desire to blow coke off a whore's ass.

Im game.

• Like 2

Honestly I think Michael will be the more interesting character. Okay yeah Trevor is a crazy person, great, but so is Michael. He covers it with a cool exterior, but I get the feeling he could snap at any moment. Just seems a bit deeper to me.

I would even say Franklin is more interesting. Not only is he balancing his commitment to his gang with his desire for more, he is also walking a thin line between making it big, or turning into another Micheal.

I am not saying Trevor will not be interesting, I am looking forward to playing as him too, I just think people focus to much on him being crazy.

• Like 1

Trevor for me. He's the most interesting one to use all the time.

How do you know? Have you played the game yet?

After seeing the trailer of all, I loved the style of madness in Trevor, his expressions etc. He's the coolest and the craziest. Michael will be slower in running I think than other 2, and I didn't like Franklin, so Trevor it is then..!

Note: If I'm wrong that Michael will be slow, then plz forgive me. I think Ive read it somewhere.

Trevor for me. He's the most interesting one to use all the time.

How do you know? Have you played the game yet?

After seeing the trailer of all, I loved the style of madness in Trevor, his expressions etc. He's the coolest and the craziest. Michael will be slower in running I think than other 2, and I didn't like Franklin, so Trevor it is then..!

Note: If I'm wrong that Michael will be slow, then plz forgive me. I think Ive read it somewhere.

Why don't you like Franklin?

• Like 1

Well, I do like his special ability and he is cool also, but still I don't like him. I didn't like CJ too so that's why. All 3 are great, except for Trevor because he has something extra, his craziness. This psychopath is my absolute favourite!

I would say all three protags are interesting in their own way.

For instance, just comparing each of their unique abilities to one another, makes you think about the best way you can utilise each character.

Michael's Slow-Motion Bullet Time ability makes me think that he will be one of the more useful character's for taking on police and gangs, and seeing how long you can survive against them before dying.

Whereas Franklin's unique ability makes him less useful than the others when on foot. I guess his Slow-Motion Driving ability will be useful for races around Los Santos ( I wonder if it works for Motorbikes as well? ), and for getting away from the police rather then fighting them head on ( like the other two protags can do more easily ).

Trevor's double damage and increased resistance too damage ( I wonder if this is for melee weapons and fists as well? ) will make him ideal when confronting enemies. He will probably be the best character too attack enemies head-on rather then from cover. While Franklin will probably need to utilise cover a lot more. And while Michael is using his ability to dive from cover to cover attacking, while taking little damage in return.

Just the unique abilities will make playing each of the characters feel very different. Not just in missions but when your exploring the world and fighting Police/NPC's in it.

*PS I wonder if each character will move at a different pace/speed, turn slower/faster, or have different weight to their controls?

• Like 4

*PS I wonder if each character will move at a different pace/speed, turn slower/faster, or have different weight to their controls?

that's the impression I got from some of the previews. I hope they do. For example it would make sense for Micheal to move the same as Franklin considering the differences in age and experience.

I would say all three protags are interesting in their own way.

For instance, just comparing each of their unique abilities to one another, makes you think about the best way you can utilise each character.

Michael's Slow-Motion Bullet Time ability makes me think that he will be one of the more useful character's for taking on police and gangs, and seeing how long you can survive against them before dying.

Whereas Franklin's unique ability makes him less useful than the others when on foot. I guess his Slow-Motion Driving ability will be useful for races around Los Santos ( I wonder if it works for Motorbikes as well? ), and for getting away from the police rather then fighting them head on ( like the other two protags can do more easily ).

Trevor's double damage and increased resistance too damage ( I wonder if this is for melee weapons and fists as well? ) will make him ideal when confronting enemies. He will probably be the best character too attack enemies head-on rather then from cover. While Franklin will probably need to utilise cover a lot more. And while Michael is using his ability to dive from cover to cover attacking, while taking little damage in return.

Just the unique abilities will make playing each of the characters feel very different. Not just in missions but when your exploring the world and fighting Police/NPC's in it.

The way i see it Franklin's ability will be like zone from M.C.L.A.(if you don't know what im talking about you-tube it) if not the exact thing. With them both being on the RAGE engine it is highly probable.

The way i see it Franklin's ability will be like zone from M.C.L.A.(if you don't know what im talking about you-tube it) if not the exact thing. With them both being on the RAGE engine it is highly probable.

That was more of a glitch then an in-game mechanic, and GTA V's Slow-Mo Driving Ability will be a proper fully fleshed-out mechanic.

I'm going to enjoy playing as all 3 of them. I'm sure there will be times I'll want to play as Trevor, times I'll want to play as Franklin, and times I'll want to play as Michael. That's the beauty of having 3 protags all with different stories and personalities.

• Like 3

When we first learned there would be more than one protagonist, I was afraid the storyline was in danger of being too messy; however, I quickly realized it's probably one of the smartest decisions Rockstar has made in a GTA product. Of lesser importance is that it's a good way of getting around a huge map with ease. More importantly, the variety of locales in the game makes it so that each of the three are written to their location. We'll see depth there, and it makes sense considering the storyline will be heist-heavy. I'm looking forward to playing all three, especially now that we've seen their individual trailers.

• Like 1

I'm going to enjoy playing as all 3 of them. I'm sure there will be times I'll want to play as Trevor, times I'll want to play as Franklin, and times I'll want to play as Michael. That's the beauty of having 3 protags all with different stories and personalities.

Double like.

• Like 1

Well, I do like his special ability and he is cool also, but still I don't like him. I didn't like CJ too so that's why. All 3 are great, except for Trevor because he has something extra, his craziness. This psychopath is my absolute favourite!

are you sure it's not cause you are... racist? JK. Franklin is my favorite cause he is young. Plain and simple
  • Like 1