Sign in to follow this  
Asthenia

GameInformer Issue Cover and Discussion

Treefitty, in this picture

http://www.igta5.com...ach-weather.jpg

There are cars on the ferris wheel, which screenshot are you referring too?

Hes referring to the Del Perro Pier screenshot, but i think the picture was just distorted due to the picture being taken of an image so small.

Yes that screen but there is clearly nothing between the wheels:

DelPerroPier.jpg

Im not sure why they wouldnt put the buckets on the farris wheel just because it easnt ridable, the gta 4 farris wheel wasnt ridable but still had the trams..

R* hasn't finished the ferris wheel cars yet. It's very complicated technology.

*Snickers*

Shit - this is the delay. 3 months for ferris wheel cars.

• Like 1

I've said it before, Michael looks ALOT like my father.

And on top of that, when I read the article, I saw that his son was 20 years old and smokes a lot of weed.. That's Me!

Is your Father Ned Luke? :P

Did your father move for the weather?

Yes. And yes. But what does that have to do with anything?....................OH SHIT! :scared:

I smoke too much weed..

• Like 1

And on top of that, when I read the article, I saw that his son was 20 years old and smokes a lot of weed.. That's Me!

Yes. And yes. But what does that have to do with anything?....................OH SHIT! :scared:

I smoke too much weed..

When I play as your dad, I'm so gonna follow you around the house beatin' your ass.

If they pull a true Red Dead and I get to play as you; I'm gonna throw you out of a jet! On the plus side, the last thing you ever did was fly a jet. Talk about dying happy.

I smoke too much weed..

When I play as your dad, I'm so gonna follow you around the house beatin' your ass.

LOL :roll:

Granted they could add them later but as of that screenshot (not artwork) they are not in the game. With the expansion of activities the pier could have some rides open by the time the game is finished.

shit I totally forgot about this screenshot until going through the landmark page:

official-screenshot-5.jpg

THAT one shows the cars.

• Like 1

Meh, riding amusement rides as dlc would be ok with me, its not core to the game and i probably just wouldnt buy the dlc

A person on IGN said

"It's about time. Gameplay show us the gameplay"

An editor for IGN replied:

"We'll have a new trailer with gameplay on Wednesday, Nov 14., so stay tuned!"

A person then replied:

"gameplay are you sure???? hav u seen the trailer??"

The same editor replied:

"I'm sworn to secrecy. But I confirm we are showing Trailer #2. You'll have to tune in on Wednesday to see it. We'll be taking live questions based on having seen the game running, and spending time with each of the three characters in and out of mission."

Does this mean we are getting gameplay?

I hope the trailer is made up from gameplay, but does not consist of a narrative of gameplay. It should be like the first one, with the games graphics but not so sterotypically identical to every other game that comes out these days with a gameplay series and stuff like that, in my opinion. At least not before the game is released.

The "gameplay" discussion always comes up. A good part of the first trailer is gameplay from the stance that they put a camera into the world and let the game do its thing. Obviously they want to show us certain things so they force some stuff to happen but pedestrians and vehicles are on their own once in place. I'm pretty sure Rockstar still has someone actually move some vehicles in certain places so there is actual gameplay but they use a cinematic camera view to look nice.

When most people think of gameplay they want to see the HUD and follow the character in play.

The "gameplay" discussion always comes up. A good part of the first trailer is gameplay from the stance that they put a camera into the world and let the game do its thing. Obviously they want to show us certain things so they force some stuff to happen but pedestrians and vehicles are on their own once in place. I'm pretty sure Rockstar still has someone actually move some vehicles in certain places so there is actual gameplay but they use a cinematic camera view to look nice.

When most people think of gameplay they want to see the HUD and follow the character in play.

This x 1000. Does anybody remember what Rockstar said about

? They were just playing around catching video and one of the devs pulled off this beauty of a spin in the Infernus? That's gameplay right there, but it's not a gameplay trailer.

I would prefer 'gameplay' without the HUD and all that type of stuff. Something action packed, not explaining the mechanics and all that shit. Just like the first trailer, and the IV trailers.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this