Sign in to follow this  
Asthenia

GameInformer Issue Cover and Discussion

So, seeing as the first trailer depicted Michael's view of life, is it safe to asume that the next trailer will be narrated from Trevor's point of view, and the next one from Franklins'?

• Like 1

Anyone find the screen shots kind of cell shady?

I think it's the general look they're going for. It look very polished, maybe too polished, but i'm no complaining, it looks beautiful!

I am really into the redneck looking character, as I can easily relate.

And where the fuck have you been?

yea...

Tanner left us for the real world, to be dragged back in by GTA once again. :P

Bastards better cover the whole police issue soon. You can't have a game with all these fantastic features to only have slightly upgraded police. These new features are only making my expectations higher lol

I noticed Houser mentioned traffic jams, so I'm curious. If I'm in a police chase and I end up in a traffic jam, I'm probably going to get outa my car and run other peds rooftops, so if I do that will the cops do the same?

i decided on the cover photo... the trio of buddies, all hanging out, whether they want to or not, to do another heist... i said it before and i'll say it again, the "gasmask bandits"... they keep hinting at the gasmasks in numerous screens now...

Overall GTA V looks like it will be the best game Rockstar has ever made. :D

The only negatives are the lack of customization for the individual characters ( I hope there are more clothing options than in GTA lV ). And the inability to purchase real estate ( I hope this doesn't mean Safehouses as well ). GTA lV gifting you safehouse was pretty boring and took away alot of the fun of hunting down unique properties to buy ( I was hoping we could also customize the ones we bought in GTA V but alas no :no: ).

But I can't wait to see how the new heist missions play. And to explore this massively detailed world they've created.

Also the comment about GTA V's map being the size of San Andreas, GTA lV and Red Dead Redemption combined also takes into account the new underwater area Rockstar is creating for the game ( and will make up a big chunk of this new area they're talking about/ I hope there are plenty of sharks, and if so a spear gun or something to combat them ).

I can't wait for this game! :jumpy:

Okay I will say this, I am liking thier ambition with this whole multiple protagonists thing, but I do want the next GTA to just have one character. What im trying to say is i don't want this to be a reoccuring thing for every GTA now. It's something that will make this GTA unique from the rest, but I want to see them go back to one protagonsit in the future.

Am I the only one who think's playing "dynamic" music during a mission is a stupid idea?

You will still have the car radio for pursuits and drive by's/ car shootouts. I think it's a great idea having music accompany the action. Just like Red Dead Redemption's music, but new and improved with a more GTA feeling to it ( Rockstar could come up with a great original soundtrack for this and the Game itself ;) ).

Okay I will say this, I am liking thier ambition with this whole multiple protagonists thing, but I do want the next GTA to just have one character. What im trying to say is i don't want this to be a reoccuring thing for every GTA now. It's something that will make this GTA unique from the rest, but I want to see them go back to one protagonsit in the future.

See how GTA V's multiple protag idea plays out before you decide it's bad. I for one think it will be great.

And Rockstar does something different for all it's games, so I can definitely say this game will be unique and different to all past GTA's, and any in the future.

Well regardless if it's good or bad. I still want the next GTA to have one protagonist..... It will make this one feel more special, and it will make it feel vintage GTA.

Sign in to follow this