Sign in to follow this  
Asthenia

GameInformer Issue Cover and Discussion

i think! i'm not sure! i think there might still be some big versions missing. i'm trying to find the full GI cover back and front page. i seen it in a youtube vid. but no where to be found in image form

I have mixed feelings, most are positive. A few cons IMO, I looked forward to properties with plenty of garage space (not saying there wont be). Character switching could be amazing, but unless I'm able to replay specific missions, I'll feel like I'm missing out on a lot from the other perspective. I don't want to have to replay entire game again for a specific mission where I could choose the sniper guy instead of just staying with Micheal. Curious if you can do any/all missions with who ever you want, or if you HAVE to switch players to do a mission for a certain person.

I like the idea of more vehicles, aircraft, huge landscape (sounds like indoors too), rappelling, gas trails, and different personalities. Better driving, shooting, and melee. All in all I think most of the changes will be great! Excited.

I have mixed feelings, most are positive. A few cons IMO, I looked forward to properties with plenty of garage space (not saying there wont be). Character switching could be amazing, but unless I'm able to replay specific missions, I'll feel like I'm missing out on a lot from the other perspective. I don't want to have to replay entire game again for a specific mission where I could choose the sniper guy instead of just staying with Micheal. Curious if you can do any/all missions with who ever you want, or if you HAVE to switch players to do a mission for a certain person.

I like the idea of more vehicles, aircraft, huge landscape (sounds like indoors too), rappelling, gas trails, and different personalities. Better driving, shooting, and melee. All in all I think most of the changes will be great! Excited.

Im pretty sure there will be misson replays because the replay-ability value is so high now with 3 different roles in some missions

Im pretty sure there will be misson replays because the replay-ability value is so high now with 3 different roles in some missions

Hope so. Replay-ability will be huge

This is fucking AMAZING! :jumpy: I always knew there wold be multiple protagonists, as did a few other members here. It just seemed right for some reason. I wasn't expecting to be able to switch between them at almost any time though, that's fucking genius. This game really will feel that much closer to cinema and so much more.

• Like 4

Playing as a team of bank robbers sounds cool as fuck, I certainly didn't expect that. This will also have more cars and weapons than any other GTA, plus an open world that will be as big as San Andreas and Read Dead Redemption combined with SPACE LEFT OVER?! Yeah, wow.

When they said that Los Santos is gonna be bigger then RDR, San Adnreas and IV combined, were they just talking about the CITY, or the whole map?

When they said that Los Santos is gonna be bigger then RDR, San Adnreas and IV combined, were they just talking about the CITY, or the whole map?

Had to be the whole map theres no way the city is that big

I don't understand why so many people are upset. I've heard NOTHING but good news so far... I'm so happy, I can't believe it! :jumpy:

Also, I was deadly close with my mulitple protag prediction... I can't believe I was so close to what is actually happening.

1152048768.png

i've tracked down and uploaded most of the images in high res, but still missing the one with the helicopter heading towards the bridge, and the full back and front cover of GI. if anyone can find them, that will be great!

I would say this once again demonstrates the genius of R* and the incredible evolution of GTA. The immersive multiple points of view just makes for better storytelling.

Highlights for me:

• "...it lets you tell a more complex story in a more naturalistic way...you aren't forcing the main character through every situation..."
  • Better melee, improved driving and shooting, early access to planes
  • More vehicles than any other Grand Theft Auto to date
  • Scuba diving along the fully detailed ocean floor
  • Heists, heists and MOAR heists
  • A massive, varied world full of interactions, side missions, mini-games, and an "economy"
  • Dynamic missions, flowing seamlessly in and out of cutscenes

Yeah, I might buy it. :jumpy:

Sign in to follow this