Sign in to follow this  
Asthenia

GameInformer Issue Cover and Discussion

That link was posted hours before the cover was revealed. Not sure why you all didn't go there first.

Exactly. In order, all there.. what an article.

I'm in shock.

Not long now.

So many people across the internet are pissed off about the innovation rockstar is taking here. What do you guys think about the multiple protag idea? Tbh I really like the idea of although I'm confused as to how some of it is gonna work. It's pretty sad how butt-hurt people are over the loss of muscle/fat gain and property purchase. People are like "Fuck Rockstar!" , "R.I.P. GTA " and shit. Need to accept and embrace the change.

• Like 1

Man this game map is gonna be bigger then RDR, San Andreas and GTA IV combined. That's amazing.

i know the thought of that is just amazing, and the game mechanics of switching sound really good, i just hope they perfect it before release.

So many people across the internet are pissed off about the innovation rockstar is taking here. What do you guys think about the multiple protag idea? Tbh I really like the idea of although I'm confused as to how some of it is gonna work. It's pretty sad how butt-hurt people are over the loss of muscle/fat gain and property purchase. People are like "Fuck Rockstar!" , "R.I.P. GTA " and shit. Need to accept and embrace the change.

Im not sure yet.... it innovative that's for sure, but L.A. Noire was innovative and it was a snooze fest....

• Like 1

honestly i was skeptical about the idea at first, but the way that GI described it makes it sound like a good addition to the game.

I think its a good idea, like they said in the article the whole idea is to remove any downtime in the game.

Why are they pissed about the multiple protags? I admit, I am pissed off about no safehouses to buy, minimal customization and the retarded friendship system back (worst feature in gaming history).

But I like the idea of changing characters, just hope none are killed off. I want to play as all three at the end of the game, even if they dont remain friends.

LOVE the idea of setting things on fire with gas cans :D hopefully they didn't mean it as a mission specific thing and can be done at any time.

honestly i was skeptical about the idea at first, but the way that GI described it makes it sound like a good addition to the game.

Me too but now I think it's a great idea, even though it sounds like you don't have to switch between characters and could just play as the same character throughout the whole game if you wanted to. I know I won't though :)

icon11.gif

Why are they pissed about the multiple protags? I admit, I am pissed off about no safehouses to buy, minimal customization and the retarded friendship system back (worst feature in gaming history).

Its not the same. It said they are not going to be calling you all the time. And in a way you ARE the characters friends because you're going to be playing all 3 of them

Sign in to follow this