Sign in to follow this  
Asthenia

GameInformer Issue Cover and Discussion

Wow just starting to realize how huge this map is going to be, i love that picture of the dam with la in the background

"Bigger then the worlds of red dead redemption, san andreas, and IV combined" Holy shit thats big

• Like 1

Best I can tell, we are missing a page between 4 and 5 (page 5 begins in mid-sentence and I can't find anything that fits before it).

Text is "lot, Rockstar has once again..."

I already don't like the idea of having tesnion music play during a mission. GTA was always about just having music when you were in a car and the rest were just sound's of the world...... Not liking that idea at all....

• Like 1

Just read front page. So Trevor is the balding guy? Why the fuck is there a huge picture of 'Franklin' next to the article about him? And there seems to be barely any information about Franklin at all.

So is Trevor the black guy? I think they should've included the character info style sheet that they did for Ned Luke AKA 'Michael'

Whoever posted the link to the in order pages had a profile for each protag.

Wasn't stoked on 3 protags initially. After reading the article, Im looking forward to it.

Level of detail sounds incredible. Cleared up near everything people queried about the 1st trailer.

Cannot wait for the 2nd trailer now. Now we know whats in the game, prediction is that the 2nd trailer will show a hell of a lot more of whats in the article in action.

icon11.gif

I already don't like the idea of having tesnion music play during a mission. GTA was always about just having music when you were in a car and the rest were just sound's of the world...... Not liking that idea at all....

you can probably turn it off in the settings menu

kay, time to read. Man I havent done this much reading in a long time.

i think it has some images missing though, see the page where, the guy is doing a wheeley side on, on a motorbike, it looks like you could click the other small box images to bring up new ones ? i havent seen them anywhere

i think it has some images missing though, see the page where, the guy is doing a wheeley side on, on a motorbike, it looks like you could click the other small box images to bring up new ones ? i havent seen them anywhere

Yep, there are extra screen shots in a couple of spots. I'm sure some kind-hearted GI subscriber will help us out with those in a bit...

Sign in to follow this