Sign in to follow this  
Asthenia

GameInformer Issue Cover and Discussion

For anyone converting time overseas, the US changed clocks this past weekend. I think it's actually 9 PM in the UK for the digital issue.

No, its 8 actually because the clocks when back an hour a couple weeks ago in the UK (5 hour difference UK and Eastern standard time).

• Like 1

I'm sure someone posted somewhere there was definitely only 1 protagonist from the East Coast. It was from the magazine screenshot.

It'll be crap playing as three different people (unless it's DLC). Better to just have 1 person imo.

I think that there will be 3 campaigns where you play as each character for each one.

Think it's way more likely that it will still be just one big story, characters that will keep crossing each other. To me this really opens up the big option of CO-OP.

I think that there will be 3 campaigns where you play as each character for each one.

Think it's way more likely that it will still be just one big story, characters that will keep crossing each other. To me this really opens up the big option of CO-OP.

Honestly I've been thinking the same thing. I'm really not expecting it, but an optional co-op element in the single player game would be welcome in my book. Even if it's just for free roam, being able to sit next to a friend on the couch and play splitscreen or something would be pretty fun.

I wonder how they will go about this, with three protagonist they might just give each guy a story comparable in length to the GTA 4 DLC.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this