Sign in to follow this  
Asthenia

GameInformer Issue Cover and Discussion

the guy on the far left looks older! but since its a game i dont really care what age rockstar assign them :P lol

icon11.gif

can this topic be merged with the already huge december issue topic, don't think we needed another topic lol

We also dont need back seat moderating.

Well a lot said 3 protagonists will never happen, I guess they can eat it. Still not 100 percent sure they are all playable but it seems that way. Pretty cool. I hope they do more missions where you play the same thing from the different perspectives of each character. Like how the GTA IV DLC characters came together in a few missions.

I'll call it right now, I spend most of my time playing as the Dirty Redneck.

i didn't know you were a mod lol.

the guy on the far left looks older! but since its a game i dont really care what age rockstar assign them :P lol

icon11.gif

can this topic be merged with the already huge december issue topic, don't think we needed another topic lol

We also dont need back seat moderating.

Well a lot said 3 protagonists will never happen, I guess they can eat it. Still not 100 percent sure they are all playable but it seems that way. Pretty cool. I hope they do more missions where you play the same thing from the different perspectives of each character. Like how the GTA IV DLC characters came together in a few missions.

I'll call it right now, I spend most of my time playing as the Dirty Redneck.

i didn't know you were a mod lol.

Never said I was. I find it annoying is someone posts "do this, mods" then adds nothing to the discussion. Its almost spam.

Here's your "bold new direction in storytelling".

Yah I should have been more supportive of the idea they actually meant bold and new. I just dismissed that as BS PR talk before

Technically he is a mod for the FML forum...

this

Well, I was going to, but Fitty will somehow acquire and post them five seconds before I do.

If you do this for us Massy, my body is yours to command.

Scans stay in the forums. We'll have a breakdown on the main page.

As in a breakdown of the scans with annotations and stuff as images? Or just some paragraphs?

Yep three protagonists, wonder how it'll work.

wild guess... at the beginning we get to chose which one we want to play... and at the end they all come together [the robbery in the trailer]. when one is finished, we can start a new game with the next charactor. like Doing Niko, but 3 of him. different missions completely, different stories. but all come together in the end.

wild guess... at the beginning we get to chose which one we want to play... and at the end they all come together [the robbery in the trailer]. when one is finished, we can start a new game with the next charactor. like Doing Niko, but 3 of him. different missions completely, different stories. but all come together in the end.

But that's not "groundbreaking"

Game informer site has crashed... i think.... can't get on it...

edit: i take that back... just really slow.

But that's not "groundbreaking"

what else could it be...

This was my dream. A nice variety of choice. The redneck, gangsta and possible ex cop? To say I'm happy is an understatement, as much as I wanted this to be true I didn't think we'd get it but there it is. I can finally relax on receiving info. :)

For anyone converting time overseas, the US changed clocks this past weekend. I think it's actually 9 PM in the UK for the digital issue.

11am US time the cover went out.... it was 5pm here... so at 2pm it will be 8pm...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this