Sign in to follow this  
Asthenia

GameInformer Issue Cover and Discussion

CoverReg610.jpg

Looks like 3 protagonists. Righty is my favourite.. Discuss!

I'm loving the fact that they're in a flood control channel. Always enjoyed driving around those in GTA and Midnight Clubs.

• Like 7

The guy on the right looks like CLU from Tron: Legacy in this artwork. I think that's why I like him. That and the gas mask. Massy, get in here!

Motherfuck.....

Three protags... Fucking awesome. :fap:

Still How much time for the magazine release???

Can't wait....

& today there will be maximum logins to igat5.com

No one can wait for magazine's release.....

Edited by x910

Motherfuck.....

Three protags... Fucking awesome. :fap:

Still How much time for the magazine release???

Can't wait....

2pm central time, which is 3pm eastern (NYC) time. So almost 3 hours form now. Some of us are struggling with our time zone math a bit... ;)

Well we can see them standing in the sewers and if you look closely the van is at the bottom left corner. Must have just unsuited from bugstar uniforms. Also hence the mask in the bag

Looks like they just finished the bank job. Notice "old-fuck" on the right is tucking a gas-mask away. ATV John Hiatt is toting some kind of AR-15 variant in carbine, with a scope of some sort...The curlier-haired gentleman in the middle is holding a 1911.

EDIT: Chemtrail from the plane. That's three places I've seen them in screens/art now...I'm turning into the Truth.

icon11.gif

can this topic be merged with the already huge december issue topic, don't think we needed another topic lol

We also dont need back seat moderating.

Well a lot said 3 protagonists will never happen, I guess they can eat it. Still not 100 percent sure they are all playable but it seems that way. Pretty cool. I hope they do more missions where you play the same thing from the different perspectives of each character. Like how the GTA IV DLC characters came together in a few missions.

I'll call it right now, I spend most of my time playing as the Dirty Redneck.

Sign in to follow this