Sign in to follow this  
kristo

Comet stores

For the UK people.

comet stores announced today:

http://storage.comet.co.uk/www/splash/html/splash.html

sale on everything...

i went there an hour back and is 10% off everything. most the stuff is still there but only 10% [amazon is still cheaper].. so head out there during mid day or late afternoon for the 50% on everything [they wont announce when 50% will start]..

if you got the day off then stay there, you'll get the best stuff before it goes.

I would head round to the local one if I thought I could make any great savings, but even in liquidation I can't see it being that cheap

Are you sure it's gonna be 50% off everything this afternoon? That seems way too good to be true

defo 50% but no timing.. spoke to the staff... but what it is is that there people camping outside [who taken day off] and waiting till they change the signs to 50%. but its anytime today or tomorrow morning, whenever head office announce it.

when i left they were changing to 20%.

Eh, it'll be chaos, i'd rather stay indoors and avoid it. I don't need a 52" telly.

if i had the day off i'd camp outside. getting nearly £600+ saving... and imagine GTA V on that.

I just read on the money saving forums, someone has just returned home with a 52'' Samsung for £100

:o might have a look round

that person is blaggin it. its not that cheap yet.

I don't know why people are expecting massive discounts. The administrators job is to get as much money as possible from the current stock, not clear out the warehouses before the weekend. Employees still need to be paid. The fire sale won't be for a few days yet.