Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

New Screenshot [Shortlist Magazine. 7.11.2012]

when did people start caring about the age and physical fitness of the pixels they play as in games lol

Right, im sure whoever it is... He is gonna be athletic. Maybe he's like a Sam Fisher ;)

• Like 1

looks like a bad guy to me. Still think there'll only be one protag, 40's white dude looks like a cop. So i think it'll be the black dude with the dog.

has anyone ever entertained the thought that all of the characters we've seen are just, other characters in the game?? it's not hard to code them into the main character role for screenshots... i mean, these guys have lives outside of the main character, they fly planes and steal cars too probably...

i am starting to wonder about that multi-character thing too... it's turned into a 50/50 argument for me after seeing this guy riding a speedophile... i am starting to wonder if R* is taking us on the "proverbial" ride :lol: just to drop the main character bombshell tomorrow... we'll find out i guess...

I've been thinking that for a while now bones. I wouldn't be suprised if Rockstat hasn't even shown the main character yet.....

Marcus like i said.... Don't be surprised if Rockstar hasn't even shown us the protagonist yet.....

Yeah I have also been thinking that since the beginning, due to them constantly varying the characters they show... Hope we're right!

That's the bald dude....... This is real.

Oh... Don't tell me he's the protagonist....

Or ONE of the protagonists.

He's definitely not bald.

I'm sure he meant balding.

"Anyone posting leaked or scanned images here on the Newswire will have their commenting privileges revoked."

- Newswire

Seems like they are finally saying something about the leaked images.

This probably is the main dude, Rockstar chose to use that hairstyle and that skinny-ness so that we could improve it.

Rather be bald OR with a full head of hair. But balding? No. Not for playing GTA. Makes him seem like one of the 'boss' characters (which I really hope he is instead)

I just hope he's one of the people you get mission's from, but a pretty big supporting character. Like a Brucie or Little Jacob.

Sign in to follow this