Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

New Screenshot [Shortlist Magazine. 7.11.2012]

yes but if you look at this guy on the jet ski... he more resembles the ned luke character... just sayin' look at the jaw line... it's gotta be him... how ever i'm hoping that this guy is just a person that you get missions from... and we get to use the younger guy... i mean the other screen shots seem to show the guy in the red car alot more then any other...

p.s. to nobody special the term "gangster" can be used to describe a mafioso... just sayin'... remember the first words from goodfellas.... "ever since i could remember, i wanted to be a gangster." -ray liotta...

p.s. to nobody special the term "gangster" can be used to describe a mafioso... just sayin'... remember the first words from goodfellas.... "ever since i could remember, i wanted to be a gangster." -ray liotta...

Tis is very true.

East Coast Gangster maybe Curtis Snow? or The Game?(know hes from the west but in the game).

A "gangster" isnt just a blood or a norte. And besides did the guy in the trailer sound black? That's who they are refering to hence the words "escaping his past"

East Coast Gangster maybe Curtis Snow? or The Game?(know hes from the west but in the game).

A "gangster" isnt just a blood or a norte. And besides did the guy in the trailer sound black? That's who they are refering to hence the words "escaping his past"

You never know, he could he black or white who knows. Wait for tomorrow then the question will be answered.

It says in the pic.

"The protagonist is an East Coast Gangster who moved there for a fresh start"

R* usually show very little of the game for the previews, generally the mags and game sites get to play one mission, I think most of them play the same one or two missions. So that doesn't rule out multiple protags, just because they only saw one doesn't mean there's only one.

Not the same guy.....

But, hey, interesting about the east coast trailer... Seems like he'd be hard to get along with west coast gangstas... Also, seems less likely that mexican cartels will play an important role in gta5...

Not the same guy.....

But, hey, interesting about the east coast trailer... Seems like he'd be hard to get along with west coast gangstas... Also, seems less likely that mexican cartels will play an important role in gta5...

while it seems he wouldn't get along with them maybe he goes to war with them...

Holy shit this looks too damn good ! First of all, I really don't think that the game will have multiple protagonists because that just sucks -.- and second, if our protagonist is that Ned Luke old dirtbag from the trailer, that's gonna be lame. Shit, I don't want to run around with a mid 50's year old man who can't even jump, without getting a heart attack, and when he starts to sprint, after 3 seconds he will need to take a break. I mean that's shitty. Who the fuck would like to play with a old man ?! For fucks sake... I think I'm gonna be very disappointed.

I hope R* took the time to do mocap of the protag clutching his chest and reaching for his medication while running, if they didn't the game would feel incomplete and i'd certainly consider taking it back and getting a refund.

*pokes fire*

• Like 2

I hope R* took the time to do mocap of the protag clutching his chest and reaching for his medication while running, if they didn't the game would feel incomplete and i'd certainly consider taking it back and getting a refund.

*pokes fire*

Word. If that's the case, they comin up short 4 real

Sign in to follow this