Sign in to follow this  
G-Lock

Rapper The Game yet again in a GTA title!

Just came across this tiny bit of information, I just thought I'd share! Forgive me if this has been posted already...

I actually did like his appearence in GTA SA, so here goes...

Im gettin more and more excited about this game and anticipate the GI info tomorrow!!

Tell me if you like appearences like this by major artists or would you prefer the more unknown features (Like IV did).

I say, let the discussion commence!!

"I got big money I drive big cars everybody know me it's like I'm a superstar"

It's "I make big money, I drive big cars, everybody know me it's like I'm a movie-star"

Taken from the song 'Mind Playing Tricks On Me' by the Legendary Geto Boys ( who influenced countless Hip Hop artists like 2pac, Biggie, Eminem, 50 Cent etc ). An Oldschool Classic Rap Track, and one of my Oldschool Favourites. :D

Nice One Usha. :clap:

would be nice if he's the guy from all of the screen shots seein' as that's who i'm hopin' is the main protaganist... i don't want ned luke... we did that and its time for another ethnicity for the main protagonist... and of coarse they should have "one blood" in the game... it's definitely his best song...

We have known this for a while now.

I didnt, my bad I guess

still pretty cool hes in the game. what role do you think he'll have?

If he really is in it, I bet he wont have too big a role, maybe just a drugdealer which you can visit now and again....

Little bit information...buah...He says practically anything...

Thats true, but I bet that if you have a role in any upcoming GTA title, you'll have to sign some contract (I know these types of contracts have a specific name of their own, something with disclosure?ftw) which will make you keep tight lipped about it, you know how R* is with that shit.

But I must say people, not only did i put up the vid, I am wondering if people prefer voice acting by well known actors/artists (think GTA SA, sam jackson, ice t, etc.) or by fairly unknown actors/artists (like in IV).

Discuss!!

I didnt, my bad I guess

still pretty cool hes in the game. what role do you think he'll have?

If he really is in it, I bet he wont have too big a role, maybe just a drugdealer which you can visit now and again....

Little bit information...buah...He says practically anything...

Thats true, but I bet that if you have a role in any upcoming GTA title, you'll have to sign some contract (I know these types of contracts have a specific name of their own, something with disclosure?ftw) which will make you keep tight lipped about it, you know how R* is with that shit.

But I must say people, not only did i put up the vid, I am wondering if people prefer voice acting by well known actors/artists (think GTA SA, sam jackson, ice t, etc.) or by fairly unknown actors/artists (like in IV).

Discuss!!

NDA

Non Disclosure Agreement, more than likely by saying what little he said he had already breached his contract.

Sign in to follow this