The Awesome One

This place hasn't changed at all!

Well, listen, in glad you made a topic about

How things havnt changed and how much you like that, some honky stunk up the place with about how it stunk that the place dainted change...

Lol, would I know this guy?

And yes, I do support Chelsea. Even when they spread BS rumours about referees!!!

icon11.gif

Im gonna apologise for this topic in advance... But I feel so nostalgic at the moment! I've got a lot of good memories of this place back in 2009.

Whether you guys have the same feelings about me is a different story!!! That first week where I only spoke in "txt"probably did it for me! It's weird, most of you are still here.

I remember going on the Xbox with duff man and stoic a couple times... Used to speak to marney a lot as well. None of you have changed... That's what made this place unique! In guessing anal is still regularly served?

Before you inevitably ruin me for my past-remember- I've got older!!!

GTFO Loc!

fallout, BL, and FF7 for PS1 are the only RPGs i can play without getting bored, although i have my copy of skyrim i bust out once a month or so and play for a few hours, mostly do side quests, level 30 something and still havent gone to the mountains to talk to the gray beards or whatever.

• Like 2

fallout, BL, and FF7 for PS1 are the only RPGs i can play without getting bored, although i have my copy of skyrim i bust out once a month or so and play for a few hours, mostly do side quests, level 30 something and still havent gone to the mountains to talk to the gray beards or whatever.

Sounds like me, I have fallout and skyrim and never bothered to do the story, just explored looking for sidequests and shit

• Like 1

Sounds like me, I have fallout and skyrim and never bothered to do the story, just explored looking for sidequests and shit

You should definitely do the stories for both, there are proud americany robots masturbating all over the place. There's even interracial robo sex in one scene.