Jizzy

Trailer #2 Coming Next Wednesday

Damn it I'm going to have to watch this on thursday since it is a day before (time wise) in New York.

^^ Same ^^

It's like we have to wait an extra day here even though we're ahead of the US ( time-wise )................................... Oh well Thursday next week. :mellow:

How can you possibly be a day behind New York? There are not many places more west than New York (world-wise, not country-wise)

It's because the US is behind Australia ( about a Day, time-wise ). So we have to wait for them to have their Wednesday.

Which means by the time it's Wednesday in New York it will already be Thursday here. :huh:

I want to see this trailer, of course. But in my opinion it will be a half disapointment. No answers, lots of questions.

Well, perhaps we are going to find answers to some questions that we have been asking till now. Many new questions we will find in the video but in my opinion is the only tool (besides of gameinformer magazine) we have to keep busy untill the game starts being sold. Besides, blogs in general and web sites are going to be a paradise of new pieces of rumours, gossips, articles and so on...I think it will be interesting.

Damn it I'm going to have to watch this on thursday since it is a day before (time wise) in New York.

^^ Same ^^

It's like we have to wait an extra day here even though we're ahead of the US ( time-wise )................................... Oh well Thursday next week. :mellow:

How can you possibly be a day behind New York? There are not many places more west than New York (world-wise, not country-wise)

It's because the US is behind Australia ( about a Day, time-wise ). So we have to wait for them to have their Wednesday.

Which means by the time it's Wednesday in New York it will already be Thursday here. :huh:

Thats a day ahead, dear

we got the first charactor, and looking at the press image from R*, its the dog guy next... strong feeling about this, now that the cover has three guys.

I'm guessing that since the first trailer was basically Michael's trailer, that this one will be Franklin's since the poster of the trailer release date was him, and that the third trailer will probably be Trevor's and come out sometime late winter, or early spring before release. That's just my thoughts though.

dont think anyone mentioned this but could there be 3 trailers? each for the three charactors ?

It's more than likely. I'm keen on Franklin's. He's the only character I'm not 100% sold on so far. I do like that he's the youngest though.

I hope its about Trevor this time , and it shows his trailer

I hope its about Trevor this time , and it shows his trailer in desert. && in my opinion Franklin doesn't sound interesting ( he is a f**king repo guy)

I hope its about Trevor this time , and it shows his trailer in desert. && in my opinion Franklin doesn't sound interesting ( he is a f**king repo guy)

I'm pretty sure the second trailer is about Franklin. Don't know what gave it away, maybe the huge fucking picture of him they used as the image for the announcement of the 2nd trailer.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure the second trailer is about Franklin. Don't know what gave it away, maybe the huge fucking picture of him they used as the image for the announcement of the 2nd trailer.

I`m more excited about seeing what the dog can be used for. And watching female cops arrest people. ^_^

Yeah, I wonder if 'Franklin' (what kind of name is that for a black guy, seriously) actually has a Rottweiler, and what it can be used for? Maybe if he does it just stays on your property and kills anyone who comes nearby.

• Like 1

Yeah, I wonder if 'Franklin' (what kind of name is that for a black guy, seriously) actually has a Rottweiler, and what it can be used for? Maybe if he does it just stays on your property and kills anyone who comes nearby.

that would be VERY cool. i'd push the peds towards it for jokes!

that would be VERY cool. i'd push the peds towards it for jokes!

Eactly what I was thinking. Or I'd lure people trying to attack me to my front yard after I pissed them off. Or luring a cop to be mauled to death as s(he) pursues me, a one star criminal. Lol.

I`m more excited about seeing what the dog can be used for. And watching female cops arrest people. ^_^

Yeah I can't wait too shoot them in the face. :clap:

Down with Feminism, Equal Rights for Everyone!!! :fuhrer:

I hope all three characters will be in the next one.

And I wouldn't mind if it had a Ocean's Eleven feel too it B)

Ocean's Eleven Sucks! :P