gtagrl

Which GTA game for PS2 should I replay first?

Your fav GTA on PS2  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm currently playing vice city stories then going thru the years 80's,90's,00's

I too am doing this... It's actually freaking awesome, each one gives you an entirely different feel. I got done with VCS and then VC last month, I'm done with SA now but about to restart, then off to LCS... just III has me on the edge, it's rough.

I'm currently playing vice city stories then going thru the years 80's,90's,00's

I too am doing this... It's actually freaking awesome, each one gives you an entirely different feel. I got done with VCS and then VC last month, I'm done with SA now but about to restart, then off to LCS... just III has me on the edge, it's rough.

We're a couple of missions in VCS that had me ready to quit at times, I never played vice city stories or liberty city stories when they first came out.

We're a couple of missions in VCS that had me ready to quit at times, I never played vice city stories or liberty city stories when they first came out.

The one mission we're you finally get to cross the bridge in VCS really got on my nerves, i quit playing it for 2 months just because of that mission.

On 4/24/2013 at 9:20 AM, JustAn808 said:

I also miss the days when I played GTA on my PS2. And not only GTA. It was a lot of games passed on it. Might as well try searching on ebay.