Sign in to follow this  
shivkat

Grand Theft Auto V Now Officially Available for Pre-Order

Starting today, Grand Theft Auto V is officially available for pre-order everywhere. For those of you that might prefer online retail to the more traditional brick and mortar, we've included a list of links to some popular retailers below (we'll add additional international retail links here as they become available).

We're also making available the newest official artwork from the game that was featured in last week's announcement. Grab “Beach Weather” from the Rockstar Downloads page and look for much, much more to be revealed - including the Game Informer cover story later this week as well as an update on the release of the next official trailer.

a comment by rockstar for all the people saying no trailer no pre order

We know you're all very excited for the next GTA V trailer, and we'll have more info to share with you all on that very soon. Anyone that continues to spam the comments thread of this post with demands will however have their messages removed and their commenting priviledges suspended. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

wow the artwork is same

beach-weather.jpg

Added the image.

-OPx

Same artwork, but slightly different. Buildings added in the background, since before her arm was on the silhouette of the pier.

I'll let someone like Treefitty analyse it.

Maybe TF can do it better then me, but I don't really see anything that could really be analyzed. There's really nothing new to be seen in this version of the art that couldn't be seen in the older one, except for a but more of the Los Santos skyline...but we've already seen it's buildings in the 1st trailer. :(

The only thing the artwork showed that may be useful is the beach almost wrapping around the pier. It may just be for the artwork but up past Santa Monica the land does go west towards the ocean (Malibu area). Less extreme in real life but we all know Rockstar is squeazing things together. Aside from that we really can't judge the buildings too much since they are just silhouettes.

Maybe they will tell us the day the trailer will be released on today *fingers crossed*

I think they'll announce the trailer Wednesday and release it Friday. That's my guess. Unless the trailer is supposed to set up the Game Informer article in which case it'll release Wednesday. :)

for those viewfinder things? with the pics of Los Santos, I went nov 5 and preordered it but they didnt give me anything and told me they havent even received any special packages, did anybody else have this same problem?

for those viewfinder things? with the pics of Los Santos, I went nov 5 and preordered it but they didnt give me anything and told me they havent even received any special packages, did anybody else have this same problem?

Almost happend to me I went to my local gamestop yesterday and I preorderd mine he only gave me the poster I told him huh the view finder? He said look at you knowing everything I was like yeah you bastard trying to jip me?! if you went to gamestop most likely they had it last Thursday like mine did

I went to best buy and eb games (gamestop) and they both didnt have it on the 5th

Almost happend to me I went to my local gamestop yesterday and I preorderd mine he only gave me the poster I told him huh the view finder? He said look at you knowing everything I was like yeah you bastard trying to jip me?! if you went to gamestop most likely they had it last Thursday like mine did

I went to best buy and eb games (gamestop) and they both didnt have it on the 5th

same thing happen to me whan i went GAME. They said come back next to get a poster. I was so mad, i was really looking forward to it as well.

Thought they could have at least revealed the box art for the game, seeing as it is now available for preorder. Wonder if that will be included in GI?

Sign in to follow this