Sign in to follow this  
NWA BALLA

what will the GTA 5 cover art look like?

There will definitely be some new artwork, because there has been none with a helicopter in it. There is ALWAYS a helicopter in the top left. There will also definitely be a girl on it somewhere, probably middle left, like in 3/4, and of course there will be a car somewhere.

There will definitely be some new artwork, because there has been none with a helicopter in it. There is ALWAYS a helicopter in the top left. There will also definitely be a girl on it somewhere, probably middle left, like in 3/4, and of course there will be a car somewhere.

Yeah look at all the past cases. Almost always has a car on the bottom left corner as well as the helicopter in the top left.

looking at the previous GTA covers I think the cover will include protagonist, antagonist, cars, planes, guns, important characters and of course ifruit girl.

How the hell am I suppose to know?

He's asking for opinions, not that we should already know what it looks like and he wants too know.

Thought that was obvious.

But it'll probably look like the rest.

• Like 1

Last special edition was all about the bank heist. The deposit box and the duffle bag wasn't it? I'd consider that GTA IV's main mission. Maybe GTA V's special edition will probably be something similar.

How the hell am I suppose to know?

He's asking for opinions, not that we should already know what it looks like and he wants too know.

Thought that was obvious.

But it'll probably look like the rest.

I knew that but I was just being an ass. Thought that was obvious.

Having a holographic map would be insane!!! it could mark weapons and locations inside the hologram. Just dont know how it would be packaged with the game, i mean, that doesnt look like it would fold too easy.