Fryman

Life bar, 100 HP or RDR Style of Health?

Id just like to point out for the 5th time that RDR's health display is bad, real bad... So don't do it, R*.

I know you're considering it :mellow:

I don't think it was all that bad. I had no trouble knowing when to hop into cover. Although I would prefer having some sort of health bar as well.

Take GTA IV multiplayer for example.. the amount of bullets you could pump into a player was rediculous. I remember shooting people in the head twice to kill them, and to make it worse they wouldn't have armor on to justify it.

^This. i always hated having to unload a full magazine into someone just to kill them. i think that max payne 3 had the health right. with the damage zones and stuff.

• Like 2

Two hits to the head at any range, with any weapon is enough to kill multiplayer opponents. I lost count of the number of times I've been accused of modding, just because people don't realize that simple fact.

Auto-aim, move the stick up ever so slightly, hold the trigger till you hear the beep.

Repeat.

Alternatively, find an AFC player, shoot them once in the head and feed them a swift kick to the nuts. Works like a charm. (Y)

i think that max payne 3 had the health right. with the damage zones and stuff.

I agree. mp3's hit detection and gun mechanics were pretty much perfect. It just feels right.

Gta 4's on the other hand is trash, but taking into account that the game is like 5 years old I realize it was pretty damn good for its time.

• Like 2

i think that max payne 3 had the health right. with the damage zones and stuff.

I agree. mp3's hit detection and gun mechanics were pretty much perfect. It just feels right.

Gta 4's on the other hand is trash, but taking into account that the game is like 5 years old I realize it was pretty damn good for its time.

i really hope that Max payne 3's gun mechanics are put into gta 5. while the game felt clunky as fuck to play the damage detection, and bullet mechanics were done perfectly. except i kind of hope that you don't die from a sniper rifle round to that hand, because i hated dying like that.

• Like 1