Fryman

Life bar, 100 HP or RDR Style of Health?

What I'd like to see is you being able to carry some kind of health pack somethin like far cry 3 you just jab a needle and heals maybe 25% if your health but when your being hit you can't use it, I'd like that instead of being shot in the head have go eat a burger

I'm hoping for, and somewhat anticipating, a minor inventory system, similar to Red Dead Redemption. A couple health items, other miscellaneous items, and maybe even weapon selection from an inventory menu.

same here, i want to be able to pick the weapon from an inventory but then have it appear in the corner just like previous games

i think that the HUD in gta4 was perfect as is, but one thing i do want changed is the multiplayer health, it is ridiculously high, i hated having to unload a whole mag on some random player just to kill them.

There should also be a way of upgrading your body armour as well.

Like say soft vest body armour for resistance to melee weapons, reinforced hard plate or kevlar ballistic armour for protection against firearms, then maybe one that encompasses both.

After that you could turn yourself into a human tank with heavily reinforced armour, that could protect your entire body from any firearm attack accept for maybe an RPG. Like say the armoured suit at the beginning of Lethal Weapon 4. Then you could go on a killing spree causing as much mayhem as you like before the military comes to put you down. All without the need for cheats or camping in an easily defensible position ( with no chance of being flanked ).

LWOA93S.jpg

i think if gta v lets you walk about dressed in actual armour like that, then even more media will be blaming massacres on it.

just something the game doesn't need,

Your probably right. God I hate homicidal maniacs.

i think if gta v lets you walk about dressed in actual armour like that, then even more media will be blaming massacres on it.

just something the game doesn't need,

Your probably right. God I hate homicidal maniacs.

i hate the people who blame that shit on video games even more.

iBeNiko, remember RDR having "Hardcore" Free Roam? With only a couple of hits before you kill a player? I wouldn't mind seeing that option again.

Anyway, I'd be happy with either option. In the Options menu, I'd like to see a selection where you could choose the display mode of health.

-A bar around the radar like in IV...

-RDR style, complete with screen fade, or...

-Numbers, for old times' sake! ^_^

• Like 1

iBeNiko, remember RDR having "Hardcore" Free Roam? With only a couple of hits before you kill a player? I wouldn't mind seeing that option again.

Anyway, I'd be happy with either option. In the Options menu, I'd like to see a selection where you could choose the display mode of health.

-A bar around the radar like in IV...

-RDR style, complete with screen fade, or...

-Numbers, for old times' sake! ^_^

hell yes, i fucking loved hardcore.they need to bring a hardcore mode to gta 5. i liked how your icon didn't appear until you shot, but they need to change how it showed while you were running, or jumping, because i like actually being able to blend into the environment, like hiding in a bush without the worry of a blip giving me away.

they need to bring a hardcore mode to gta 5. i liked how your icon didn't appear until you shot, but they need to change how it showed while you were running, or jumping, because i like actually being able to blend into the environment, like hiding in a bush without the worry of a blip giving me away.

That. All that.

I never got to play RDR's Hardcore Mode online. Everyone on PSN are Casual wussies.

really? i played about a month ago and got in a lot of lobbies with 9+ players in them

I played free roam in RDR and some guy was on a buffalo shooting the hell ou t of me from a mile away with all gold guns shit pissed me off so I stopped playing for a few months I prob. Shouldn't blame that one experience from keeping me from playing it but Ehh I played free for all kind of mode and kicked some serious ass though but I'm good at those kind of games anyways back on subject I don't care which health option we get I just wanna see some kind of health shot and quick gun selection like RDR like some unknown person said

To be honest, GTA V is apparently going to go through huge changes and a new direction. So, I think we will most likely have to have the health regen system.

honestly regenerating heath seems just so cheap. i don't want to just glide through missions like i'm immortal or something, i want to actually have a sense of self preservation when i play.

• Like 1

Id like for it to be an electrocardiogram at the bottom or top of the screen, just without the beeping.. the more life you lose the skinnier it gets, and finally when you die its just that straight line.. although, imo this would fit better in a game like Agent.

Well in all honesty I don't know how I feel about it. Part of me sort of sides with the old system...I like having exact knowledge of how much more damage I can take before dying. I like the idea of how it was set out in San Andreas.

That's a good point. Switching between 3 guys with regenerating health is a bit cheap. I can still see health regeneration but nowhere near as fast as RDR.