DuPz0r

What could their bold new direction be?

What if it''s wildlife, hence all the countryside and mountains. We already know there are dogs, seen in a thread (promotional one) that there could be cows, even though it looks blurry to me. I don't just mean like the wildlife you get in Skyrim where they wait in the same place and only ever move when something they can attack or run away from approaches, but actually herds and groups that move around the countryside continuously. Then could actually implement the LA Zoo into the game as well, which is right next to a golf course, Animals escape onto golf course "somehow" where Los Santos's mayor is have a round. Gets eaten by lion.

Or it could be that every ped has it's own id number, no duplicates, they're all individuals. They all have their own lives, their own stories, they actually go about the in game world like they're living, rather than they drive round and round then stop, get out and just carry on walking to nowhere.

Can we get some more imaginative posts? Everyone keeps reiterating the same ideas.

You start out as a man and then later in the game you get a sex change and play as a woman. In the desert, you find a crazy scientist living in a cave who invented a time machine. You go back in time and both male and female versions of yourself exist at the same time. The female version becomes a hooker and the male version picks her up, has sex with himself and then kills himself to get his money back from himself.

• Like 8

Can we get some more imaginative posts? Everyone keeps reiterating the same ideas.

You start out as a man and then later in the game you get a sex change and play as a woman. In the desert, you find a crazy scientist living in a cave who invented a time machine. You go back in time and both male and female versions of yourself exist at the same time. The female version becomes a hooker and the male version picks her up, has sex with himself and then kills himself to get his money back from himself.

then, you feel bad, go back to the time machine, then kill yourself before you can kill yourself, you then feel bad after this, and go back in time again, and kill yourself to stop yourself from killing yourself because you want to kill yourself, and then you feel bad, this process keeps repeating, resulting in a paradox that causes the game too never end.

Has to be one of the funnyest things i have seen on the forums for a long time, HANDS DOWN

The Bold New Direction?

I hope it's to improve the aiming system, and by that I mean make it harder, even do away with automatic aiming.

They can have manual aim where you will be able to shoot crap at first but improve with the more kills etc. you get, similar to SA but on manual shooting.

Maybe not have a criminal as the protagonist? Good guy turned bad, we haven't had one of those yet and it would be a good change from the previous criminal protagonists we have had.

I think the bold new direction is the business and leisure aspect, like we are shown scenes of the mile high club and how potentially we could own it, so maybe instead of keeping relationships up with friends you keep your businesses strong also with hiring your friends as hired guns to back you up, like call little jacob to help you take back a grow house and like in VC where you had to do their missions to unlock the money and complete the assett. Im also strongly believing that this is Tommy, because the character resembles him first off and theres various hints to VC all throughout Five, from the girl with the love fist shirt, to the business opportunities and also the "warm weather" aspect, maybe Tommy moved to LS because the weather in VC is always muggy, rainy hurricane miami weather sometimea and LS is very dry? Who knows. I also think that gta 5 will bring back alot of old characters. We also see a guy who resembles CJ running through the alley ways, so im thinking alot of people are making cameos and returning. Rockstar stated when they released IV that it had no connection to the other games but maybe GTA5's bold new direction is that it has a nostalgia feeling with old familiar faces. Thats my take on what gta is gonna be like. Imagine if Tommy had nightmares like Max Payne nightmares but about Lance. I just figured they are gonna take the critisism of GTA4, the exploration and livelyhood of RDR and the depth and detail of character developmrent like in LA noire. They almost had it down in GTA4 with the whole antihero thing, where Niko still loses in the end whether its kate or roman. So i think its going to be one of the deep story line with cheats and backstabbers, and alot of different choices and outcomes you can choose.

I think the bold new direction is the business and leisure aspect, like we are shown scenes of the mile high club and how potentially we could own it, so maybe instead of keeping relationships up with friends you keep your businesses strong also with hiring your friends as hired guns to back you up, like call little jacob to help you take back a grow house and like in VC where you had to do their missions to unlock the money and complete the assett. Im also strongly believing that this is Tommy, because the character resembles him first off and theres various hints to VC all throughout Five, from the girl with the love fist shirt, to the business opportunities and also the "warm weather" aspect, maybe Tommy moved to LS because the weather in VC is always muggy, rainy hurricane miami weather sometimea and LS is very dry? Who knows. I also think that gta 5 will bring back alot of old characters. We also see a guy who resembles CJ running through the alley ways, so im thinking alot of people are making cameos and returning. Rockstar stated when they released IV that it had no connection to the other games but maybe GTA5's bold new direction is that it has a nostalgia feeling with old familiar faces. Thats my take on what gta is gonna be like. Imagine if Tommy had nightmares like Max Payne nightmares but about Lance. I just figured they are gonna take the critisism of GTA4, the exploration and livelyhood of RDR and the depth and detail of character developmrent like in LA noire. They almost had it down in GTA4 with the whole antihero thing, where Niko still loses in the end whether its kate or roman. So i think its going to be one of the deep story line with cheats and backstabbers, and alot of different choices and outcomes you can choose.

:wall:

building up muscle, changing hair style and playing with da dawgz.

As I said... 2 posts ago, that wouldn't be a 'new' direction, but it would be a good direction.