Crazee

Poll: Next Trailer Release

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What I don't get is wouldn't you think Rockstar has backups of the trailer? Like at Rockstar North in Edinburgh or something that they could release from there?

Maybe they fucked up and were still finishing the trailer when the power went out and corrupted all the files, or someone didn't save the work lol. Either way maybe they've had to start from scratch, or an older version of the trailer.

icon11.gif

I just love the luck. As in its shit.

Nothing for a year and when they finally start giving us shit, bam...hurricane. Fuck you Sandy.

Nevermind the 55 dead Americans, the GTA trailer being delayed is the worst thing that the hurricane has done.

• Like 6

What I don't get is wouldn't you think Rockstar has backups of the trailer? Like at Rockstar North in Edinburgh or something that they could release from there?

Maybe they fucked up and were still finishing the trailer when the power went out and corrupted all the files, or someone didn't save the work lol. Either way maybe they've had to start from scratch, or an older version of the trailer.

No They are definitively done with the trailer, they probably have been for awhile now, there just not going to release it with there main office down.

Also, game informer will most likely have screens and info from/about the second trailer, which is why rockstar choose to release the trailer before gi, so we will see the trailer before the 8th if November for sure.

• Like 1

Nevermind the 55 dead Americans, the GTA trailer being delayed is the worst thing that the hurricane has done.

Well, we have more Americans. But, there's only the one trailer at the moment.

• Like 2

Manhattan goes down

THE WORLD ENDS

*The world of Grand Theft Auto*

Also it's hilarious how last year if a hurricane or any form of natural disaster occurred, it was jokingly referred to as a sign of '2012'. Now, with just over a month to go, when something happens, no one gives a shit at all.

• Like 1

Also it's hilarious how last year if a hurricane or any form of natural disaster occurred, it was jokingly referred to as a sign of '2012'. Now, with just over a month to go, when something happens, no one gives a shit at all.

There's more important things to worry about right now than the world ending, like that trailer for that game that everyone keeps going on about.

Plus no one really cares about the world ending anyway.

Edit: @Coldbagey, why post in black font, it's a pain in the ass to read if you're using the dark theme. <_<

Hurricane's happen all the time. Doesn't mean anything.

It does if they're happening more frequently and bigger. Not saying that's what's happening cos i can't be arsed to look for proof, Google it and tell me I'm wrong.

Hurricane's happen all the time. Doesn't mean anything.

It does if they're happening more frequently and bigger. Not saying that's what's happening cos i can't be arsed to look for proof, Google it and tell me I'm wrong.

I can't die...... there are thing's that i havnt done that i have to do.... like ride a pony, take a cooking class, and play GTA V!!!

I'm sure they won't be making people work to send out and 100% the trailer right after all this. They probably want to be Witt heir families. Idk when they would get back to work though. Maybe after a week. I don't see a trailer coming before seven days.

Since it's apparent they were planning to have released it already, they'll probably try to stick to their plan and release it before GI, because maybe the trailer will have some information that GI is dependent on or already based on.

• Like 1