CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

Anyone know the exact date? I heard a lot about April 11th.. :faplight: :faplight: :faplight: :faplight: :faplight: :faplight: :faplight:

I heard December 24th 2069

Wow, i heard that from my bro.. He seen it on a preorder site... Ill ask him for the link when i get home..

I'm glad you acknowledge it as an estimate. So tired of people thinking these things are official. There is no release date yet.

Yeah. I am very serious when it comes to news about GTAV. :PP As Amazon may be just predicting the sale for their own sake, GTAV still may not ship out until April or early May. It just is exciting to think that it miiiiiiiiiiighhhht come out the day after my birthday :D *fingers crossed*

I'm glad you acknowledge it as an estimate. So tired of people thinking these things are official. There is no release date yet.

Yeah. I am very serious when it comes to news about GTAV. :PP As Amazon may be just predicting the sale for their own sake, GTAV still may not ship out until April or early May. It just is exciting to think that it miiiiiiiiiiighhhht come out the day after my birthday :D *fingers crossed*

You realize he just said that then you just reiterated it.

You realize he just said that then you just reiterated it.

Here are all the facks I give ===>

Holy shit. You were born on March 25, too?

Sounds like they are working on box art and just play testing it now. Does this mean it could be at the beginning of the launch window rather than the end?

They are probably waiting for Bioshock and a few others to come out first. Bioshock getting delayed screwed us over! Fuckers!