CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

The girl is holding a "ifuck" on her left hand...

Apple's gonna sue you for that word.......LOL

It'll be on PC. There's no way Rockstar won't do it.

I love you from the bottom of my heart... LOL

gonna have to buy a console... been thinking about it all night. not which is the best for gta? ps3 or xbox?

depends on your prefrence. Want free internet and online? then PS3. Want a loud plastic piece of junk? then Xbox.

nah jk, i have both, they are both great systems but the free online for the ps3 just cant be beat in my eyes. cant go wrong with either tho.

• Like 1

gonna have to buy a console... been thinking about it all night. not which is the best for gta? ps3 or xbox?

depends on your prefrence. Want free internet and online? then PS3. Want a loud plastic piece of junk? then Xbox.

nah jk, i have both, they are both great systems but the free online for the ps3 just cant be beat in my eyes. cant go wrong with either tho.

thanks.

theres £50 difference between the two... [xbox being cheaper]

only think pushing my decision to ps3 is blu-ray player and 500gb hdd [320hdd xbox]

any idea which will be better for gta 5

Gonna probably sound like a fanboy, but meh. In terms of value for money, there is no point buying an Xbox if you already have a decent PC; AFAIk, all Xbox "Exclusives" are out on PC except for Forza and Gears of War 3, I think. PS3 has way more exclusives and a Blu Ray player so it's well worth buying even if you're not going to use it as your main gaming system. Of course if you buy an Xbox you might get the DLC a bit sooner, but you will have to pay for the priviledge.

"From the top of the mountains to the depths of the ocean!"

Maybe you can dive and stuff. ^_^

Thats what i said

http://www.igta5.com...ore/#entry71916

What does everyone else think? Would you want the ability to dive? And for what purpose

Go to the beach and catch crabs? that's what happened to me last time i went to Southern CA...

You don't need to go to a beach to catch crabs. :P

• Like 1

thanks.

theres £50 difference between the two... [xbox being cheaper]

only think pushing my decision to ps3 is blu-ray player and 500gb hdd [320hdd xbox]

any idea which will be better for gta 5

i doubt it will be better on one system then the other.

Gonna probably sound like a fanboy, but meh. In terms of value for money, there is no point buying an Xbox if you already have a decent PC; AFAIk, all Xbox "Exclusives" are out on PC except for Forza and Gears of War 3, I think. PS3 has way more exclusives and a Blu Ray player so it's well worth buying even if you're not going to use it as your main gaming system. Of course if you buy an Xbox you might get the DLC a bit sooner, but you will have to pay for the priviledge.

"From the top of the mountains to the depths of the ocean!"

Maybe you can dive and stuff. ^_^

Thats what i said

http://www.igta5.com...ore/#entry71916

What does everyone else think? Would you want the ability to dive? And for what purpose

Go to the beach and catch crabs? that's what happened to me last time i went to Southern CA...

You don't need to go to a beach to catch crabs. :P

PC is good for medium setting on GTA 4. tbh it needs a total replacement.

but point of getting a console now is because rockstar will most likely only release ps3 and xbox versions for now. and i aint waiting til end of 2013 for a pc version. plus x-mas is coming and i got 2 weeks break. so need a time pass.

Summer 2013: Expect multiplayer lobbies to be full of children on summer break. Stock up on earplugs and blister ointment now (that thumb is gonna be doin' a lot of muting...).

• Like 1

OMGOMGOMGOMG NERDGASM

for you who don't know, I work at walmart, I was pulling some stuff from the back room when I saw a both with a Take Two interactive sticker on it, and in black sharpie the words "Grand theft auto" inside I found a preorder display with some signs and preorder cards! Is. There a way to upload pics directly from my phone? PLEASE TELL ME I CAN!!!

• Like 1

Nah, just a basic black sign with the GTAV logo there, plus a DVD display with the logo on it as well, I may go have another peek I was trying to be discreet as it's not my job to go looking through boxes…

Here's the URL to the box, doing this as a test, somebody confirm if it works please

http://imageshack.us/a/img543/1397/20121031085407443.jpg

• Like 1