CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

Dammit ! If they make a shitty PC version like in GTA IV, I'm just going to have to deal with it then...my ass is too poor to buy a PS3 or Xbox...atleast I will watch gameplays on youtube...:'(

OMG I'm late to the party. Why did it have to pop up half an hour after I start work! Just read all the comments here, what do I say first aaaaahhhhhh *Head explodes with joy* *Penis also explodes with joy*

Best news so far!

• Like 1

Plenty of good games to play between now and whenever it comes out. Who knows, maybe maximizing profits by waiting until spring they were able to dump more money into the project and create a better game. That's a win for everyone if you ask me.

At least we know the best selling game of 2013 o sorry i'm being mean the best selling game rockstar has ever made

You mean best selling game EVER, don't you?! ;)

• Like 1

I think the gold version of the disk has been sitting on the shelf waiting for the back log of games to be released ...

black log of who's games ?

Max Payne, bioshock, ect.

At least we know the best selling game of 2013 o sorry i'm being mean the best selling game rockstar has ever made

Call of Duty 2013 edition?

Only if V ends up sucking like IV did. Otherwise no one will realize COD2013 has been released cos they'll all still be playing V.

Haven't posted in a GTA forum since gta-sandanreas.com launched years ago. Just dropping by to say I did the happy dance like a bitch when I read about the release date.

Already clearing some months in my 2013 schedule for doing nothing but playing the shit out of this. (And hoping it's nothing like GTA-IV).

maybe they learnd that with their bigger games they dont make a pc version beacuse of to many people getting it for free from illegal websites.

If you seriously think more people pirate a game than buy it on PC, and then think people don't pirate games for consoles, I've got some serious news for you. You're a mong.

I wish I had pirated GTA IV before buying it. It's garbage.

so.... why the fuck would rockstar not put red dead on pc? for chucks and gigles?? the cost is more then profit.... i imagine this is the simliar case with gta5

Call of Duty 2013 edition?

Only if V ends up sucking like IV did. Otherwise no one will realize COD2013 has been released cos they'll all still be playing V.

Look at the best-selling games, books, movies, etc. of the last decade or so. People are fucking retarded. Twilight alone is testament to this.

2013's CoD, sadly, will still outsell GTA V.

• Like 2

You really think so Massy?

GTA will break the record for most pre-orders. It will beat CoD. People are getting tired of the game, and by next year people will be just about done with CoD.