CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

it looks like rockstar might not put gta5 on pc at all they said they have no details on pc......

they had no pc version of red dead....which is one of their bigger games under grandtheftauto

maybe they learnd that with their bigger games they dont make a pc version beacuse of to many people getting it for free from illegal websites.

max payne and la noire were less know games so who knows... but there will be some delay of pc well over max payne

max payne for pc was mentioned with console information but im a ps3 guy so i dont care hehe :)

I honestly don't think there will be a delay this time. They waited this long to tell us because they wanted to be absolutly sure that it was gonna be ready for Spring 2013.

Keep it on topic.

Aren't you forgetting something.. you ain't no mod no more, niggah!

Consider Ast's decrees my own.

Now, on topic, I don't expect a delay. They've probably been on this thing, on some level, since GTA IV's release day.

Yeeeeesssss!!!! Thx, Thx, Thx...

Although I have lost the competition about when the game was going to be released.... I don't mind...the news are better...

March, right now, please....I don't want Christmas...

Keep it on topic.

I prefer the PS3 control because it's the better control. The rumble function is ridiculous (MGS4 ftw) even though it's wasted in most games, Six-Axis is awesome for those skilled enough to master it, and the control layout is better. The triggers are way better on 360 but thats about all it's got on the Dualshock. The fact that SONY gives there controllers separate names and Microsoft doesn't is clear indication that the PS3 Dualshock is the better controller. 360's control is still sexy though.

Sorry, just needed to add my 2cents.

:)

I'm not a mod cause I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't spend enough time here. I'd much rather someone like Massy have that mod spot. Though you still respect my veteran authoritah.

Keep it on topic.

Consider Ast's decrees my own.

Now, on topic, I don't expect a delay. They've probably been on this thing, on some level, since GTA IV's release day.

Loooove you. <3

R* are known for their habit of working on the next GTA game, at least in baby steps, story, etc while working on the one due to release. This close to release, the sequel is probably stirring in Dan's head already. Given the time taken this time, I can't see a delay. And if there is, it'll be totally out of the hands of the developers.

Christmas isn't in the Spring....

I think he means he wants to skip Christmas.

• Like 1

maybe they learnd that with their bigger games they dont make a pc version beacuse of to many people getting it for free from illegal websites.

If you seriously think more people pirate a game than buy it on PC, and then think people don't pirate games for consoles, I've got some serious news for you. You're a mong.

I wish I had pirated GTA IV before buying it. It's garbage.

I wonder why they started releasing games in the spring, rather than their usual October shtick?

Less competition.

Edit: Fuck you, Edge.

Re-edit: Jesus Christ, I leave my tabs unattended way too long. That was ten minutes ago.

• Like 2

Take-Two's fiscal year ends in spring (March I think). So they release a game right at the start, sell DLC all year, and then at the end they sit there with tons of money to make stockholders happy.

By that logic, we can expect this bomb to drop sometime after March. My new guess is sometime in April. I wish I'd asked for your input before I entered the competition...

Spring 2013! Woo-hoo!

so if take two account for profits of gta v sales in their end of fiscal year report, would that mean that, the game might see a before the end of march 2013 release ?

No. They'll want V to report in at the end of March 2014. Read TF's post again. Sell DLC all year. Max Payne will be the focus of EOF 2013.