CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

Here's Rockstar's word on it for now:

R* K 58 minutes ago

Hey guys, glad to see so much enthusiasm about the release announcement. For those asking about the PC platform, we're currently focused on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game and don't have any details to share about a PC version at this time. Anyone that continues to spam the comments section will have their commenting privileges suspended.

Already said that.

R* K 58 minutes ago

Hey guys, glad to see so much enthusiasm about the release announcement. For those asking about the PC platform, we're currently focused on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game and don't have any details to share about a PC version at this time. Anyone that continues to spam the comments section will have their commenting privileges suspended.

Already said that.

I do apologise.

Re: The PC discussion:

A 26" monitor is going to provide a clearer picture than a 50" TV, though a bigger screen is enough for most people. I would be content with either.

Playing any game on PC is a very different experience from playing on console, and preferring PC is bigger than preferring PS3 over 360 or vice versa. PC gamers are a dedicated bunch. Some games, I'll only play on PC (Skyrim, Fallout), while I'll only play others on console (GTA, Assassin's Creed). So, I prefer GTA on console, but I understand only wanting to play it on PC.

• Like 1

R* K 58 minutes ago

Already said that.

I do apologise.

:clap:

As I said earlier, no PC version, don't care... They're doing it again! I thought they have learned their lesson, apparently they didn't

Don't bullshit yourself, your gonna get the game wether it ever releases on PC or not.

As I said earlier, no PC version, don't care... They're doing it again! I thought they have learned their lesson, apparently they didn't

Don't do that to yourself. It's fucking Grand Theft Auto! But on the flipside:

Re: The PC discussion:

A 26" monitor is going to provide a clearer picture than a 50" TV, though a bigger screen is enough for most people. I would be content with either.

Playing any game on PC is a very different experience from playing on console, and preferring PC is bigger than preferring PS3 over 360 or vice versa. PC gamers are a dedicated bunch. Some games, I'll only play on PC (Skyrim, Fallout), while I'll only play others on console (GTA, Assassin's Creed). So, I prefer GTA on console, but I understand only wanting to play it on PC.

Yup. I entirely agree with this. Since building my PC, gaming has transformed. Ever played Team Fortress on a console? I'd rather kill myself. They're different worlds, and the PC is a much prettier, clearer world. However, consoles have charm and ease. Different worlds.

What is wrong with playing it on a console. It's a legitimate and fun way to play GTA, on a Comfy Couch infront of a Massive 50'Inch LCD/LED TV.

Give it a try. And you never know you might even end up liking it. B)

I like my current setup (although I'm upgrading monitor soon) and don't have room for a huge tv. That and my current computer chair is quite comfortable and to buy a console for a single game I might not enjoy (depends on if its too realistic like GTA IV) would be daft. I play majority of games on PC and almost always they're better.

Dammit Blacksox, Stop making these comments I cannot like!!! You said it perfectly. Id much rather play GTA on my 46 inch T.V. then on a dinky computer screen.

Chances are the monitor I'll have by then will be better than the screen you have. Pro tip: A screen isn't better because it's bigger.

This is true. I'd rather play it on my 30" 2560x1600 monitor with maxed graphics then my 55" LED tv in living room. Computer monitor looks bigger anyways since sitting only 3-4 feet away instead of around 12 feet from tv....

Not to mention mods. That being said, I'll prolly wait a few weeks for pc announcement or pick up ps3 one while I wait.

What is wrong with playing it on a console. It's a legitimate and fun way to play GTA, on a Comfy Couch infront of a Massive 50'Inch LCD/LED TV.

Give it a try. And you never know you might even end up liking it. B)

I like my current setup (although I'm upgrading monitor soon) and don't have room for a huge tv. That and my current computer chair is quite comfortable and to buy a console for a single game I might not enjoy (depends on if its too realistic like GTA IV) would be daft. I play majority of games on PC and almost always they're better.

Dammit Blacksox, Stop making these comments I cannot like!!! You said it perfectly. Id much rather play GTA on my 46 inch T.V. then on a dinky computer screen.

Chances are the monitor I'll have by then will be better than the screen you have. Pro tip: A screen isn't better because it's bigger.

I myself only play strategy games on the PC like Starcraft and Total War, because 1 they're PC Eclusive and 2 even if they weren't you really need a keyboard and mouse to control everything effectively.

Sometimes I will play other games on the PC ( but if I do I usually use a gamepad ). For games where you will be driving a car/boat/plane/helicopter, like in GTA the keyboard/mouse setup doesn't feel right to me. So i'll sacrafice the better graphics of the PC, for the better feeling and control I have when playing on a console.

no mention of PC... that means it'll be out end of 2013... thats a whole YEAR more. fuck this. i'm VEXED

Me right 'bexed, me breda! De bombaclaats 'pon Rakstaa...

• Like 1

In my opinion, GTA5 will be postponed to 2013 christmas... Max Payne was delayded some months too.

from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean U-boat full of drugs? That would be nice.

I use an xbox360 controller for GTA style games on my pc. Best of both worlds, best graphics, best controls....

Wrong!!!!!

Sorry but you spelt PS3 Dualshock Controller Wrong. :mad:

• Like 2

I use an xbox360 controller for GTA style games on my pc. Best of both worlds, best graphics, best controls....

Wrong!!!!!

well to each their own. I've tried using my ps3 controller with my pc, but it never acted right. So I went and bought an xbox controller since I dont own an xbox. Was plug and play, controls worked without any set up.

Even though I much prefer ps3 over 360, the triggers and joysticks do have better feel then ps3.

Wrong!!!!!

well to each their own. I've tried using my ps3 controller with my pc, but it never acted right. So I went and bought an xbox controller since I dont own an xbox. Was plug and play, controls worked without any set up.

Even though I much prefer ps3 over 360, the triggers and joysticks do have better feel then ps3.

To each their own, I guess.

But I still love my Dualshock Controller. Could never quite get used to the Xbox one, it felt like an uncomfortable lightwieght brick in my hands, too fat with the joysticks in the wrong place and not symmetrical like the PS3. And everyone say's that the triggers are better for FPS , but I've never had any trouble with owning all other players in Battlefield/COD/Killzone etc. with my PS3 Controller. :ph34r:

Getting MOABS and hearing the other team bitch about how I must be cheating, and getting fanmail after the match from the team I beat singlehandedly. Good Times. :clap:

I don't play FPS games, and when I do I use a mouse keyboard.

Back On Topic

I'm looking forward to ripping around on a quad and a sand rail. I hope they have sand dunes with hills. I just went to dunes this weekend and rode in gfs dads sand rail. 780hp supercharged ls3 engine. Thing was sick!

Curious if these are the pictures that will be in GI magazine, or if we will still get to see exclusives.

He will get a console to play the game. No GTA fan is not gonna not play GTA V just brcause it's coming out on PC late.

After you've played a game and it's better on PC (GTA San Andreas, Left 4 Dead, fallout, elder scrolls, every FPS ever) There is no going back.

Keep it on topic.

Aren't you forgetting something.. you ain't no mod no more, niggah!

I prefer the PS3 control because it's the better control. The rumble function is ridiculous (MGS4 ftw) even though it's wasted in most games, Six-Axis is awesome for those skilled enough to master it, and the control layout is better. The triggers are way better on 360 but thats about all it's got on the Dualshock. The fact that SONY gives there controllers separate names and Microsoft doesn't is clear indication that the PS3 Dualshock is the better controller. 360's control is still sexy though.

Sorry, just needed to add my 2cents.

:)

• Like 1