CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

Rockstar just commented on their article in response to those aching over PC info:

"Hey guys, glad to see so much enthusiasm about the release announcement. For those asking about the PC platform, we're currently focused on the 360 and PS3 versions of the game and don't have any details to share about a PC version at this time. Anyone that continues to spam the comments section will have their commenting privileges suspended."

No PC. Chances are the game will be a port and thus total garbage. Enjoy the game if you play a console but I probably won't buy it unfortunately.

Man, just buy it for console. Then when the PC version comes out buy it again for that.

And I don't believe for one second that anyone who calls themself a true gamer would ever pass up a new GTA game.

So quit sulking and pre-order your GTA V copy for the PS3. :D

• Like 1

Rockstar just commented on their article in response to those aching over PC info:

"Hey guys, glad to see so much enthusiasm about the release announcement. For those asking about the PC platform, we're currently focused on the 360 and PS3 versions of the game and don't have any details to share about a PC version at this time. Anyone that continues to spam the comments section will have their commenting privileges suspended."

232162526_333584_smacking_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

• Like 1

No PC. Chances are the game will be a port and thus total garbage. Enjoy the game if you play a console but I probably won't buy it unfortunately.

Gonna be honest, I thought they were gonna follow MP3's example and make a decent PC version and I'm also pissed off it's gonna end up another shitty port, if even, but you waited this long and your not even gonna buy the game? Seems a bit pointless to me, unless you don't have a console of course.

• Like 1

Man, just buy it for console. Then when the PC version comes out buy it again for that.

And I don't believe for one second that anyone who calls themself a true gamer would ever pass up a new GTA game.

i would "like' that comment if i didn't reach my quota for the day

• Like 1

Did you even PLAY GTA IV for PC? The game was horrid and still is. Plagued by bugs and overall just shitty. A patch meant to fix the game further hindered it for Christs sake. Rockstar just don't care about PC gamers.

Don't even give me the "not a real gamer shit". I bought IV for PC first day and got given that shite. I'll save my money for stick of truth instead.

• Like 1

Did you even PLAY GTA IV for PC? The game was horrid and still is. Plagued by bugs and overall just shitty. A patch meant to fix the game further hindered it for Christs sake. Rockstar just don't care about PC gamers.

Don't even give me the "not a real gamer shit". I bought IV for PC first day and got given that shite. I'll save my money for stick of truth instead.

What is wrong with playing it on a console. It's a legitimate and fun way to play GTA, on a Comfy Couch infront of a Massive 50'Inch LCD/LED TV.

Give it a try. And you never know you might even end up liking it. B)

What is wrong with playing it on a console. It's a legitimate and fun way to play GTA, on a Comfy Couch infront of a Massive 50'Inch LCD/LED TV.

Dammit Blacksox, Stop making these comments I cannot like!!! You said it perfectly. Id much rather play GTA on my 46 inch T.V. then on a dinky computer screen.

• Like 2

"To the depths of the ocean"? Does this mean I get my wish.. Does this mean... Submarines?!

Dammit Blacksox, Stop making these comments I cannot like!!! You said it perfectly. Id much rather play GTA on my 46 inch T.V. then on a dinky computer screen.

Can't a television serve as a PC monitor?

Is Rockstar going to make this art available for wallpaper today?

And another thing... Do you guy's think Rockstar did this today because of the leak's that happened the last two days?

And another thing... Do you guy's think Rockstar did this today because of the leak's that happened the last two days?

I thought that when I first saw it on the newswire. Maybe cause of the leak going wide they just decided to announce it.

I thought that when I first saw it on the newswire. Maybe cause of the leak going wide they just decided to announce it.

^^Same^^

no mention of PC... that means it'll be out end of 2013... thats a whole YEAR more. fuck this. i'm VEXED

You don't have ONE console?

never had a console...ever... always had a pc. but i'm thinking of buy a ps3... second hand... just for gta5.... then wait a year then get the PC... there fore im not at any loss... but i'm still pissed off.. as now i got to buy a console.

It'll be on PC. There's no way Rockstar won't do it.

Here's Rockstar's word on it for now:

R* K 58 minutes ago

Hey guys, glad to see so much enthusiasm about the release announcement. For those asking about the PC platform, we're currently focused on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game and don't have any details to share about a PC version at this time. Anyone that continues to spam the comments section will have their commenting privileges suspended.

I like my current setup (although I'm upgrading monitor soon) and don't have room for a huge tv. That and my current computer chair is quite comfortable and to buy a console for a single game I might not enjoy (depends on if its too realistic like GTA IV) would be daft. I play majority of games on PC and almost always they're better.

Chances are the monitor I'll have by then will be better than the screen you have. Pro tip: A screen isn't better because it's bigger.

• Like 1