CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

I just had to come back to my favorite fansite to post that this is is fucking awesome, and i cant wait to preorder. i'll probablly try and get a collecters edition or something when its released.

(on a side note i find it funny Psy hands over the website only a few months ago and here we are now with the announcement of GTA V.)

lol im just trying to figure out where pre order it from, or if im even going to lol.

i don't have a car to go to the midnight launch and i dont like the idea of walking through town to get home with a copy of the game lol. and i don't want to order it from amazon or play.com cause they don't always deliver on day of release. last time me and my bro in law got it in a sainsburys at 8 in the morning haha

Ill preorder it at the place with the best pre order exclusive, which is usually gamestop

no mention of PC... that means it'll be out end of 2013... thats a whole YEAR more. fuck this. i'm VEXED

You don't have ONE console?

no mention of PC... that means it'll be out end of 2013... thats a whole YEAR more. fuck this. i'm VEXED

Yeah fuck waiting for PC, I'm busting out the PS3 from the cupboard and blowing the dust off it, first time i've had to use it in ages. Hope it still works.

• Like 1

"From the top of the mountains to the depths of the ocean!"

Maybe you can dive and stuff. ^_^

Thats what i said

http://www.igta5.com...ore/#entry71916

What does everyone else think? Would you want the ability to dive? And for what purpose

to collect oyster shells of course... duh :P....

• Like 2

^^^^ Maybe drug stashes as well ^^^^

But with dogs seemingly in the game, could there be sharks too?

Edit: Damn you Edge!

never had a console...ever... always had a pc. but i'm thinking of buy a ps3... second hand... just for gta5.... then wait a year then get the PC... there fore im not at any loss... but i'm still pissed off.. as now i got to buy a console.

How much difference was there when Max Payne 3 released for consoles & then for pc??

Can anyone tell??

That same trend will be followed for the GTA V release on PC, I think...

I'm gonna go shark hunting. :P

All you need is a snorkel and spear gun and you're set. :D

I hope they have packs of smaller sharks in the shallow water just off the beach and rocks ( this is what Bullsharks usually do in real life ).

And maybe some really big monsters further out in the deep water, something about twice the size of Jaws will do ( so plenty of Great Whites and Tigers but 3 or 4 times their normal size ).

"Hey, sexy lady"

So Dog artwork must be real then. My guess is 11th April.

Hopefully just 2 days after, on the 13th. My birthday. :)

Fuck yeah, good shit R*. I thought I was going to have to wait until at least October of next year, looks like that won't be the case.

Fuck yeah, good shit R*. I thought I was going to have to wait until at least October of next year, looks like that won't be the case.

Unless it get's delayed. But I don't think that's gonna happen. Rockstar waited this long to give us a time window because they don't want to have to delay it.