CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

actual_1351545051.jpg

http://www.rockstarg...pring-2013.html

Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond – from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.

Starting next week November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will become available for pre-order everywhere and fans can expect a host of new information to become available in November.

Look for downloadable desktop versions of the brand new artwork above coming very soon.

• Like 10

OMG I WANT FULL CREDIT FOR THIS!!

they mentioned that they were gonna release a bunch of artwork later, so i bet all of the ones teased earlier will have full sized copies to analyze and stare at while masturbating...

• Like 3

Where did they mention they were going to release new artwork today?It says they will release full size artwork shown above of the one posted just now. Anyway jizzed all over the floor when I first saw this. Now I'm kinda sad all the mystery and excitement around the release is gone. Atleast we won't get anymore crazy theories though. My free copy is looking more and more likely, come on May 15th.

This blows. I blew all my money on Assassins Creed 3, Hitman, and Farcry.I know ima be tempted to take the money out of those preorders and put into GTA V but i gotta resist

I will. Just was kinda hoping to go the day it comes out on pre order to go get it. And since ima be getting the special edition, stradagy guide, and anything else that comes with it, Rokstar pass etc. This is gonna be a huge investment for me.

i think i'm going to wait until a special edition is announced and then pre order it. cause they haven't mentioned that yet, and pre orders start officially 5th november, shops are probably already taking them just now though.

Yup your right. Ill probably just wait for the special edition announcment. Damn this is the 2nd best day of my life ever since November 2nd. And November 8th will be the best day of my life....... until the game is released.

lol im just trying to figure out where pre order it from, or if im even going to lol.

i don't have a car to go to the midnight launch and i dont like the idea of walking through town to get home with a copy of the game lol. and i don't want to order it from amazon or play.com cause they don't always deliver on day of release. last time me and my bro in law got it in a sainsburys at 8 in the morning haha