Asthenia

GTA V Promotional Items

I work at gamestop. ;) lol So I put them aside for me. And i made sure I got the farmland one

We only have 1 viewfinder left and 4 posters. We had a mini line of about 9 people for preordering at one point.

I'ma wait to see what better pre-order offers will emerge.

^ Yes. We got urban areas with IV. We havn't had a GTA countryside in HD yet....

Well, fuck youse. Don't come cryin' to me when you can't find a Burger Shot an Up-n-Atom-Burger.

I think that was the pre order offer. And you will get what ever else they release exclusively for preorder since you have it preordered. So if you preorder it tomorrow your set for any other pre order specials.

I work at gamestop. ;) lol So I put them aside for me. And i made sure I got the farmland one

We only have 1 viewfinder left and 4 posters. We had a mini line of about 9 people for preordering at one point.

I'ma wait to see what better pre-order offers will emerge.

^ Yes. We got urban areas with IV. We havn't had a GTA countryside in HD yet....

Well, fuck youse. Don't come cryin' to me when you can't find a Burger Shot.

Man nigguh, ill slaughter my own cow, and make my own hamburgers.

i bet my local gamestop will wait for november 5th... they ALWAYS play by the rules... i'm gonna show up when they open on monday and bitch them out if they failed to stick to code... the guy that does run the place is very strict, i hope he's there if it happens :D...

i bet my local gamestop will wait for november 5th... they ALWAYS play by the rules... i'm gonna show up when they open on monday and bitch them out if they failed to stick to code... the guy that does run the place is very strict, i hope he's there if it happens :D...

Yea we pretty much just said fuck it. And besides it would save alot of people a second trip back.

i don't know if anyone has already said it but im pretty sure that the guy with the sniper rifle on the ATV is the same guy aiming an ak47 at the helicopter in the official screenshot

• Like 1

i don't know if anyone has already said it but im pretty sure that the guy with the sniper rifle on the ATV is the same guy aiming an ak47 at the helicopter in the official screenshot

ATV guy is pretty bald, but nowhere near as bald as AK guy.

EDIT: And nowhere near as black.

RE-EDIT: That's exactly the same person. I now have no idea what to think as far as protagonists. Great eye MAD DOGG.

maybe, although they do both seem to be wearing the similar clothes and it is an artwork so it maybe slightly different to the actual game...look at the the pest control artwork, that also has noticeable differences to the trailer scene.

I think that was the pre order offer. And you will get what ever else they release exclusively for preorder since you have it preordered. So if you preorder it tomorrow your set for any other pre order specials.

thought preorders don't happen til the 5th?

So what's this?:

http://www.ubergizmo...ithin-the-game/

Do we play as a black man? not that it matters.

no... we kill the black man!

yeah thats the one im talking about, she just said on her twitter -

"its friday, still home from work. if power is restored to manhattan at 11pm saturday, i'm assuming i'll be in work on sunday"

was just wondering if she meant rockstar's offices.

yeah thats the one im talking about, she just said on her twitter -

"its friday, still home from work. if power is restored to manhattan at 11pm saturday, i'm assuming i'll be in work on sunday"

was just wondering if she meant rockstar's offices.

Ah cool maybe she does work for them then :) or maybe just for the current project

a6uvli9ciamfmty.jpg

hmmmmm i blew up this pic. I thought that guy was black.....

They look awfuly similar now.

I did this for you MAD DOGG. I looked into it and it turns out you were right. Respect.

• Like 7