Asthenia

GTA V Promotional Items

99.9 (repeating) percent chance it is only Los Santos.

Imagine San Andreas with a large Los Santos and no San Fierro or Las Venturas. One downtown area in the whole game with miles and miles of sprawl around it. Nowhere to fly to except some little town with a dirt airstrip. Most ambitious game?

What exactly is this in the marked area?

TjzQU.jpg

It kind of looks like two big tires with some kind of backrest or something. I don't know what the hell I'm looking at. Someone help me.

Maybe they mean the most ambitious of this generation, or co op...

That's quite clearly that women's handbag btw, probably on a car bonnet.

most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond

Not only does this suggest a large countryside, but also a large 'sprawling' city. Will be interesting to see the ratio.

Imagine San Andreas with a large Los Santos and no San Fierro or Las Venturas. One downtown area in the whole game with miles and miles of sprawl around it. Nowhere to fly to except some little town with a dirt airstrip. Most ambitious game?

TjzQU.jpg

It kind of looks like two big tires with some kind of backrest or something. I don't know what the hell I'm looking at. Someone help me.

Thats a fucking handbag lol

Thats a fucking handbag lol

lolll

Im calling legit!

Look at that tractor pic... This contryside is gonna be HUGE!

7modBl.jpg

They released a second trailer.... or are they about too????? Ohhh boy!

• Like 2

Im calling legit!

Look at that tractor pic... This contryside is gonna be HUGE!

They released a second trailer.... or are they about too????? Ohhh boy!

I know I'm putting my faith in it and calling it real aswell. I had no idea the country side was going to be this vast... I'm so exxcited

Nice find on that picture of the letter, sounds like we'll be getting a trailer before game informer releases after all :clap:

Oh and credit to Br1ns4n to bringing these images to the forums first. If I would have seen his post in the spring 2013 topic before posting I wouldn't have jumped on posting them.

• Like 1

So there are 5 pics in the view finder.... but i only see 3? when are they gonna leak the other two!!!

And what the fuck is a future store?

So there are 5 pics in the view finder.... but i only see 3? when are they gonna leak the other two!!!

Lolol I know that has me confused as well. I just assumed it was the name of a game shop somewhere in the world.

Lolol I know that has me confused as well. I just assumed it was the name of a game shop somewhere in the world.

Future's a shop, in the US I believe?

Fuck this is cool!

Im not worried about the viewfinder because all 5 of the pics in there will get leaked. We already got 3 and no one has one yet....

Guys, GTA V has officially started and it makes me fuckin horny *goes into the bathroom to masturbate*

• Like 2

Looks like there's some great variety in the map. 1 Big city, beaches, ocean, rivers, mountains, forests, farm land, small towns; all confirmed so far if these pics are real (which I'm 99% sure they are). It'll be alot more fun than gta 4 where you couldn't escape the concrete jungle.

Im diggin that farmland. Just imagine driving by seeing NPC's harvesting, driving tractors, and feeding animals.... erection!

And it is legit. Trust me. You can just tell when something is legit from rockstar and im telling you for a fact that is legit.