Asthenia

GTA V Promotional Items

99.9 (repeating) percent chance it is only Los Santos.

Ur rong! dey never sed sf and lv rnt in da gaem, so dey probably r!1!!1

Jst liek CJ n Tommy!!!!

Ur rong! dey never sed sf and lv rnt in da gaem, so dey probably r!1!!1

Jst liek CJ n Tommy!!!!

!!eggzacklee

The one with the FEMALE Cop (finally) arresting the hot chick in daisy dukes is my favorite. I want a poster out of that.

I agree...

Definately seems that way now...

Which would/could make the non-city part of the map humongous. All the past GTA's have been pretty much based around cities, bar SA, but even then at least 50% of the missions in SA were based in the 3 cities. Maybe trying to make a sort of Justified (the TV series) feel to the game. More hicks, less mafia sort of thing.

Imagine San Andreas with a large Los Santos and no San Fierro or Las Venturas. One downtown area in the whole game with miles and miles of sprawl around it. Nowhere to fly to except some little town with a dirt airstrip. Most ambitious game?

What exactly is this in the marked area?

TjzQU.jpg

It kind of looks like two big tires with some kind of backrest or something. I don't know what the hell I'm looking at. Someone help me.

Imagine San Andreas with a large Los Santos and no San Fierro or Las Venturas. One downtown area in the whole game with miles and miles of sprawl around it. Nowhere to fly to except some little town with a dirt airstrip. Most ambitious game?

What exactly is this in the marked area?

TjzQU.jpg

It kind of looks like two big tires with some kind of backrest or something. I don't know what the hell I'm looking at. Someone help me.

Maybe they mean the most ambitious of this generation, or co op...

There will be plenty of stuff in the countryside, look at Red Dead...

Yeah, there'll be rocks and shit. Can't be all bad.

But seriously, I enjoyed RDR's countryside. I look forward to GTA V's.

tumblr_m2e7ze2sMv1r1yhdwo1_500.jpg

Look! Niko is holding up 5 fingers! Either he knew about V in advance, or he's holding up 3 fingers plus 2 more for GTA III 2???!!!! :luis:

• Like 2

Look! Niko is holding up 5 fingers! Either he knew about V in advance, or he's holding up 3 fingers plus 2 more for GTA III 2???!!!! :luis:

He actually holding up 4 fingers and a thumb. (Y)

I believe so too, but does it not look odd how the head is looking one way and the shoulder is huge and sticking out? Look closely. Do you at least see what I'm talking about?

Its like her neck doesn't meet up with her shoulder/collar bone area. idk how else to explain it...

found it on another site, the person said they found it in one their local stores, can't find the post now to see what one he said lol.

edit. the guy spotted it in a canadian walmart.