Asthenia

GTA V Promotional Items

icon11.gif

R* totally send that shit to the game stores knowing it was going to be leaked. They release ONE piece of artwork officially then all these pop up?

haha

• Like 1

Great find asthenia. This gives the last "leak" a little more credibility as well. To be honest I'm just going to put this out there and say I believe these are actually real. If I'm wrong I really don't care. They look nice to me.

I really hope there will be a PC version

Definitely looks legit, notice how the new official 'Spring 2013' announcement didn't include PC, just like the allegedly leaked posters.

• Like 1

I really hope there will be a PC version

Definitely looks legit, notice how the new official 'Spring 2013' announcement didn't include PC, just like the allegedly leaked posters.

Yeah... I also hope that there will be a pc version. And moreover it shouldn't be delayed more than 2 months....

Lol Does anyone else get it? Her fingers are making a V as in GTA V and a 2 as in SA 2.

I thought the other hand was more like a W for Westside Hand-sign, or maybe a C for a Crip Gang-sign.

Lol Does anyone else get it? Her fingers are making a V as in GTA V and a 2 as in SA 2.

I thought the other hand was more like a W for Westside Hand-sign, or maybe a C for a Crip Gang-sign.

I'm talking about her right hand not left.

That's alright, I'm only talking crap anyway. Just like you. :whistle:

You should really cut back on the Carnation Instant Bitch. How you can't see the V/2 is beyond me.

You should really cut back on the Carnation Instant Bitch. How you can't see the V/2 is beyond me.

I can see the Roman Numeral for five V just fine. But I doubt Rockstar's intention was to also imply the number two for San Andreas 2.

I can see the Roman Numeral for five V just fine. But I doubt Rockstar's intention was to also imply the number two for San Andreas 2.

Probably not but it still works.

Yeah but it's not really like the old San Andreas, beacause it's only Los Santos now ( minus San Fierro and Las Venturas ).

We don't know that for sure.

Yeah but it's not really like the old San Andreas, beacause it's only Los Santos now ( minus San Fierro and Las Venturas ).

We don't know that for sure.

I hope you're right about that, but I doubt it.

Either way Rockstar said they are making their most ambitous GTA to date, so I'm pretty certain it will be great. Whatever the end result is.