Asthenia

GTA V Promotional Items

Check this: IGN link regarding V and GAME.

We all know how it goes with game shops and their pre-orders, but the posters swing it.

I'm pretty fuckin' excited. I'm liking the look of the new "Lola". Quads!

Edit: IGN, not Kotaku.

Edit 2: TF, don't make it easy for them! I don't think about people who wanna cut to the chase...

A6ch43tCQAAYSh4-1.jpg

http://oyster.ignimg...tCQAAYSh4-1.jpg

Edited by Asthenia
added pic with link
  • Like 9

Haha. :) They're big posters, you can tell they're on the floor. I think the vibe is supposed to be big PS3 boxes, or maybe they're security scanner covers? They're popular.

haha does look pretty big, but I'm sure this just perspective and foreshortening... Either way it does stand out.

/edit

I just realised, uf this is real, we got female cops in GTA V!

• Like 3

There is never a PC version release at the same time as consoles. Maybe they learnt from IV and developed V on PC along side consoles instead of porting it.

fucking hope so... can't stand waiting for months after its been released on ps and xbox. aint right.

Well done proud americans, you were wrong, like I said over and over. Idiots.

Wow, you're a dick. :/

Ast you said they were poster sized. I doubt they are otherwise there would be a variation in screenshots. I believe these are simply pre-order game sleeves for PS3.

The perspective on them looks like they're on the floor and they look pretty thick. Though, it does look like there's a lot of the top one that you can see in the light, so I think you're right actually. Any one near Brighton wanna go down to the store and have a word? ;)

this is a much better looking leak than that last one, the poster is one of those retail pre-order boxes, and it's from a real gaming retailer this time... but i still can't figure why there's a PEGI 18 rating already...