Sign in to follow this  
angeal18

Real life day after tomorrow?

brooklyn_2382779a.jpg

NEWYORK_2382783c.jpg

I was walking around those two areas last week. Kind of cool to see them flooded out thinking about how I was just standing there.

*Wonders if R* HQ has been flooded* Also wonders if this will affect information/cause delays regarding GTAV*

They're in the middle of Manhattan Island up a hill so they should be fine except for maybe roof damage.

It just started hitting us an hour ago (at least, the part that we're going to get). Pissing down rain, some really high winds, I'd say about 50% of the areas I've passed today have lost power (college got closed down), still I'm glad I'm not in New York, but from how the news is reporting on it you'd think I was…

EDIT: OH! A break in the clouds! No rain for 15 minutes!

• Like 1

we've had violent winds here, up to 50 MPH... i haven't gone anywhere, nor will i since i have AC3, but i bet there's a lot of downed trees and stuff... this wind is pretty strong, and it's from the front of that massive hurricane, the wind is whipping straight south, kinda unusual as wind usually is traveling NE...

islands are the worst places to be when it comes to natural disasters... they're naked to all the forces.

Unless you live in England, the whole country's a disaster.

So a bit of bad weather comes and we just get on with it, or go down the pub.

islands are the worst places to be when it comes to natural disasters... they're naked to all the forces.

Unless you live in England, the whole country's a disaster.

So a bit of bad weather comes and we just get on with it, or go down the pub.

can't argue with that.... bit of snow [~1cm] and all trains are grounded.

*Wonders if R* HQ has been flooded* Also wonders if this will affect information/cause delays regarding GTAV*

That is a very important question. I doubt it would cause much of a delay.

Damn, i knew it. I just had that feeling! Well at least we knew to expect something good. A second trailer is probably the best news we can ask for.