bliththgoo

bring back the buissnesses from gta vcs?

Yes but only if it comes with side missions that tells you to take out any up and coming businesses. Like burning down a convenience store that sells the same stuff you do (at the start of the game) Then as your business grows you do way more action packed missions against bigger brands. Like sneaking into the Chairman's office and catching him in a sex scandal, after getting evidence you'll have to fight your way out and get it publicized by getting the evidence to a news reporter, or uploading it online (if computers return) etc.

I have a clear problem understanding on what this topic is about, please elaborate.

He's asking if businesses should return.

Like the auto business you owned in San Fierro

I have a clear problem understanding on what this topic is about, please elaborate.

in VCS you could buy/takeover 30 locations on the map where you can build one of six different business types in one of three forms.

basically any land you own, you can put whatever business you want there and it will generate money. you will also be given several sidemissions, plus your businesses will occasionally come under attack by gangs.

i would like to see something like this in GTA V but greatly expanded.

• Like 1

The businesses should only be fronts for your criminal enterprises. And there should be missions associated with these enterprises.

For intsance Drug labs and distribution networks should have missions involving taking out rival Drug Labs, and Drug Dealers/Lords.

Protection Rackets should involve you intimidating business owners ( kind of like the Godfather games ) to create rackets, and wasting any rival gangs/criminals that hassle the businesses under your protection.

Maybe Drug Networks could be upgraded to incorporate importation of large amounts of Grade A drugs ( Heroin from Asian sources and Cocaine from South American countires ) with bigger profits on the initial investment.

You should also be able to buy banks to launder/clean your money, and there should also be both a stock and property market in the game to invest your ill-gotten gains in. Then reinvest the rent and shares back into your enterprises, hiring more soldiers into your private army, bribing law enforcement/politicians and streamlining everything to make them even more efficient at making money. :D

• Like 1

implement the cool drug dealing aspect from chinatown wars

yep that is probably the best feature in the series other than planes. i would like something like that in V but much more complex.

maybe a combination of that and the drug wars in TBOGT - instead of money earned from drug wars, you get stocked up on drugs to sell.

that incredibly shit game

meh. just prooving my theory that all people care about these days is graphics and not gameplay. youre just too put off by the top down camera (surprise, surprise - nintendo ds game) that you fail to appreciate just how good the game is.

Fuck that, implement the cool drug dealing aspect from chinatown wars (The only good thing from that incredibly shit game)

On the drug dealing side of things. Maybe they could take some aspects from Scarface: The World Is Yours where you make a deal with a Drug Lord overseas, have the drugs imported to one of the islands off the coast of Los Santos, then take the Cocaine/Heroin by speed boat ( trying to avoid/out run the Coast Guard and DEA ) to a marina in or near to the city to be unloaded. Then you have to take the shipment and drop a couple of keys off to all your dealers and fronts, within a limited time ( while being chased by either the police or rival drug cartels ).

meh. just prooving my theory that all people care about these days is graphics and not gameplay. youre just too put off by the top down camera (surprise, surprise - nintendo ds game) that you fail to appreciate just how good the game is.

Who said my problem with the game was the graphics? It was the mediocre story line and rotten dialouge.

Dont really care tbh. Im not gonna go OMG BUSINESSES the same way i would go OMG LAS VENTURAS!!!!

Las Venturas would be good, just like a new Area 69 would be good aswell. But this time make it possible to break into the base without getting blown up. And maybe put an easter egg or two in there ( Aliens or something ).