llliiiiiiiiilllll

Max payne 3: Max head- head gear question

First of all I appologize if this doesn't deserve a topic, but I can't figure this out for the life of me. Anyone who has reached level 50 in Max payne 3 multiplayer, I could use your insight.

Ok so I hit level 50 a few days ago and when you choose the max "head" for your avatars the head gear from your loadout doesn't show up on your avatar. Now this is fine and all, but I'm curious; do you still get the effects of the head gear even though it doesn't show up?

For example, If I'm wearing a helmet while useing the max "head" will I still get a 50% reduction in damage to the head despite the fact that it doesn't show up? Or if I'm wearing a balaclava, will I still get bonus adrenalin for shooting someone in the back?

Anyone who knows, please help me out here. I'm refraining from using the max "heads" for the time being because I don't want to lose my head gear bonuses.

So you have it unlocked AND you purchased it?

You're definitely not the first to question loadouts. I think Rockstar kind of fudged the system a little because I also couldn't figure it out at first.

Yeah they're all unlocked and purchased. It makes it clear that head gear loadout items can't be displayed on the special avatar "heads" like max, punchiello, becker, mugger, and the other heads from the single player game that are unlocked between level 40-50. But it doesn't tell you if you still get the item's benifit since you can have it in your load out while using the "heads" for the avatar. Idk.

Thanks for the quick response though.

it does work, I am going to set an example, I do not personally use a helmet, but I use a balaclava a lot, so for instance I do get the extra adrenaline when killing people from behind, same thing applies to things like the urban camo. hope that helps answering ur question

it does work, I am going to set an example, I do not personally use a helmet, but I use a balaclava a lot, so for instance I do get the extra adrenaline when killing people from behind, same thing applies to things like the urban camo. hope that helps answering ur question

that definatly does answer my question, thank you very much. Unfortunatly I'm not planning on using the max heads anymore, and I changed my loadout so I don't even use headgear anymore. but I'm sure someone else has had the same question so hopefully they'll see this.

thanks again guys