JamieMilne

First Official Artwork

This really caught my eye.

"Expect lots of information in the coming months, including our December cover story."

This is straight from Game Informer's website. So there will be alot more info other then the cover story im guessing.

http://www.gameinfor...t-released.aspx

This is to people who thought all the info we are getting next month is the cover story. I guess Rockstar has some tricks up thier sleave for this month.

• Like 1

They arnt robbing ANNA REX store unless they are robbing underwear. I believe there is probably a bank or jewelry store next to it.

In the trailer, you can clearly see how the "pest control" guys kick in a door of a jewelry store... given the location, my first guess was DeKoch Diamonds, but if the thing on the window is the store logo, it doesn't match DeKoch

This really caught my eye.

"Expect lots of information in the coming months, including our December cover story."

This is straight from Game Informer's website. So there will be alot more info other then the cover story im guessing.

http://www.gameinfor...t-released.aspx

This is to people who thought all the info we are getting next month is the cover story. I guess Rockstar has some tricks up thier sleave for this month.

Thank you, finally someone who sees this. I've been saying this since the news that GI would be covering it, but everyone has been insisting rockstar will remain silent and let the first major news on the game be released by the magezine. That's like winning the nobel peace prize and not telling your family or friends about it and just letting them hear about it on the news. Game informer will have some exclusive information, including subjective information and first impressions, but I think we can definatly expect a bulk of information from rockstar.