JamieMilne

First Official Artwork

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Having one protagonist let's you connect with him. Im just scared on what rockstar meant on "bold new direction"... those words scare me.

Yeah..Fuck that..

I also don't want multiple protags. Hell no.. never.

& As you said, Having one protag lets you connect with him & the story. Having multiple protags will ruin the overall experience IMO.

Maybe.... but not a GTA game. Maybe something brand new and fresh. Kinda like "XIII" or "BorderLands"? I can see it.....

But not a first person because Rockstar doesn't do those. lol

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Having one protagonist let's you connect with him. Im just scared on what rockstar meant on "bold new direction"... those words scare me.

GTA V is going borderlands style - cell/ink shaded

It´cool the picture...At least, we are hearing and seeing new news about the game. In my opinion, R* has been too many time in silence... but good for them because we are expected about any movement or piece of news concerning the game. December will be great, I hope.

I swear the artwork makes me think there will be Fronts in GTA V. And this Bug Spraying Company could be a Front for a Robbery Operation.

Alright time for your guy's opinions: How do you feel about them going back to the cartoony game art like in San Andreas? Do you like it?

Meh. I honestly couldn't care much less about this shit. I just want to get the game and play it. -_-

And hey buddy; STFU

To you it's Cartoony. But to me it looks very Cool and Stylised. I liked all the previous GTA artwork aswell. Vice City's Neon and Colourful 80's style and San Andreas's Ghetto-Centic Gangsta style artworks were both great.

There is nothing wrong with Rockstar taking GTA in a different direction. As long as what they introduce is original, exciting and fun. And Rockstar has a habit of not dissapointing in these departments.

I'm not worried. Whatever they're creating in GTA V, it will be great.

i was about to post a picture of rodeo drive for the one that mentioned the cobblestone road on the last page... this robbery is definitely taking place on R*'s version of rodeo drive...

I swear the artwork makes me think there will be Fronts in GTA V. And this Bug Spraying Company could be a Front for a Robbery Operation.

i too also saw this as a front for a robbery side mission... i am gonna call it now, but i could envision the citizens of los santos calling the trio, "the gasmask bandits" :lol:...

If Rockstar went by your philosophy then we'd still be playing GTA in a bird eye view mode. Whatever Rockstar do you'll still love it once you play it, cos they'll make whatever "bold new direction" is so good you won't even care.

• Like 1

If Rockstar went by your philosophy then we'd still be playing GTA in a bird eye view mode. Whatever Rockstar do you'll still love it once you play it, cos they'll make whatever "bold new direction" is so good you won't even care.

I guess Im a freak exception to that rule then?

actual_1351091842.jpg

and a link for bigger - http://media.rocksta...ol_1280x720.jpg

TF edit: How about the giant version: http://www.igta5.com...est-control.jpg

You tell alot form this artwork, mainly being that customizing weapons is definitely a feature XD

Surely due to the gas masks we can be pretty much certain we'll see gas based weapons? Like smoke bombs and tear gas? Surely? lol Otherwise it would seem pretty pointless :3

Right? And it looks badass too. Pest Exterminators with gas masks robbing a jewelry store? hell yeah

Am i the only person that wouldn't mind multiple protagonists? i mean 1 is the best, as long as there isn't more than 2 or 3 and we spend a long time with each of them then i wouldnt mind it at all.

icon11.gif

So FUCK YOU for making this first haha. jk --- EDIT: And fuck Vicey for making that point before me in this topic. Thats what I said 2 minutes ago in the topic I made. K, not posting for awhile haha.

As I said, its pretty sick. Nice to see something different.

Kinda wish they released a different scene tho. Saw this in the trailer. So as it's cool, it shows nothing new.

Bit of a tease.

its show that the store the rob is called Anna Rex... rockstars humor once again ?

not much but its something new :P

icon11.gif

So FUCK YOU for making this first haha. jk --- EDIT: And fuck Vicey for making that point before me in this topic. Thats what I said 2 minutes ago in the topic I made. K, not posting for awhile haha.

Kinda wish they released a different scene tho. Saw this in the trailer. So as it's cool, it shows nothing new.

Bit of a tease.

its show that the store the rob is called Anna Rex... rockstars humor once again ?

They arnt robbing ANNA REX store unless they are robbing underwear. I believe there is probably a bank or jewelry store next to it.

icon11.gif

Anna rex?

Bit of a tease.

Anna rex?

icon11.gif

Bit of a tease.

They arnt robbing ANNA REX store unless they are robbing underwear. I believe there is probably a bank or jewelry store next to it.

Haha robbing underware LOL

And yup there is a jewelry shop next to it as shown in the trailer, I think...

panty raid!! i guess the protagonist is a pervert...

panty raid!! i guess the protagonist is a pervert...

Cool, i noticed he also likes riding around in vans w/o windows... This game is gonna be awesome...

• Like 1