JamieMilne

First Official Artwork

Kinda saddened that the white guy is looking alot more like the protagonist now. Although the other characters look like they'll play a huge role in the game. Still very doubtful about multiple protagonists.

Maybe they'll steadily release a bunch or artwork and use parts of them for the cover of the game.

268.jpg

gta_vice_city_cover.jpg

gta+3+box+cover.jpg

As far as I can tell, Tommy and Claude aren't in those covers. So there is some hope

• Like 1

Kinda saddened that the white guy is looking alot more like the protagonist now. Although the other characters look like they'll play a huge role in the game. Still very doubtful about multiple protagonists.

Hey you never know.... Not every GTA artwork has the main character on it....

Another white guy *jumps with false joy*

Maybe they'll steadily release a bunch or artwork and use parts of them for the cover of the game.

Maybe the GI cover will reveal the official box art. Never know....

I know but its not just the artwork, he also popped up in the trailer and the screens.

I know but its not just the artwork, he also popped up in the trailer and the screens.

Maybe hes just a REALLY important character ;)

What's kinda weird how they've picked this for artwork and put it in a trailer. -MAYBE- <--- Recognise the maybe before I'm labelled this guy --> :luis:

Maybe that heist (OR just heists in general) are a key point in the story. Group of robbers or some Oceans Eleven type shit.

What's kinda weird how they've picked this for artwork and put it in a trailer. -MAYBE- <--- Recognise the maybe before I'm labelled this guy --> :luis:

Maybe that heist (OR just heists in general) are a key point in the story. Group of robbers or some Oceans Eleven type shit.

No your definally gonna be involved with the heist. Now does that mean your one of the robbers or the getaway driver.... no one knows

I'm certain this will be the GI Cover. They'll modify it a little to fit right.

I have to disagree... Have you seen a recent gameinformer cover? None of them are cartoony like this one besides thier South park cover story. but hey you might be right. Only Rockstar and game Informer know....

'Anna Rex' is a clothing store found in previous games set in LC. Just thought I'd say that, in case no one else has.

But its not a store you can go in, right?

No your definally gonna be involved with the heist. Now does that mean your one of the robbers or the getaway driver.... no one knows

I was meaning maybe the story centres around a group of robbers or this heist in particular is a pinnacle point in the story

I was meaning maybe the story centres around a group of robbers or this heist in particular is a pinnacle point in the story

Well that would be a real bummer because this hiest looks bad ass. Im really hoping it's a mission.

I have to disagree... Have you seen a recent gameinformer cover? None of them are cartoony like this one besides thier South park cover story. but hey you might be right. Only Rockstar and game Informer know....

'Anna Rex' is a clothing store found in previous games set in LC. Just thought I'd say that, in case no one else has.

Not in the past games, but maybe in this game. And maybe that's the store they are robbing, instead of a bank or whatever everyone was speculating about.

Alright time for your guy's opinions: How do you feel about them going back to the cartoony game art like in San Andreas? Do you like it?

Meh. I honestly couldn't care much less about this shit. I just want to get the game and play it. -_-

And hey buddy; STFU

it isn't GI that draw the characters again for their cover, as far as i was aware anyway. they'll be given images from rockstar to use for the cover. so the cover varies depending on every game's art style..

To me this artwork is really cool. its cartoony but grounded with some realism. Like the chemtrail on the plaine and just the amount of detail in the van door.

• Like 1

Not in the past games, but maybe in this game. And maybe that's the store they are robbing, instead of a bank or whatever everyone was speculating about.

They clearly run into the jewelry store next to Anna Rex. Two different buildings.

also,

Anna-Rex-Logo.png