JamieMilne

First Official Artwork

Doesn't really reveal anything new, but nice nevertheless. It could mean another wave of info is imminent.

icon11.gif

So FUCK YOU for making this first haha. jk --- EDIT: And fuck Vicey for making that point before me in this topic. Thats what I said 2 minutes ago in the topic I made. K, not posting for awhile haha.

As I said, its pretty sick. Nice to see something different.

Kinda wish they released a different scene tho. Saw this in the trailer. So as it's cool, it shows nothing new.

Bit of a tease.

• Like 1

They really would take a scene from the trailer and give that to us for artwork. Well maybe that white guy is the protagonist after all......

Well I just gotta feeling Game Infromer want's to have thier own hype too and how deflating would that be to find out GI cover is the same as this pic....

i thought the guy in the middle would be half on the front cover and half on the back.

i doubt this will be the cover, cause GI do their own cover reveal and it would be shit for them if this was their cover just without the GI brand graphics etc lol

And also it looks back they are going to the more cartoony artwork like it was on San Andreas. How do you guys feel about that?

The black person and the old guy seems to be in a pretty big role in that picture, again. Looks like it's a lot more detailed than in previous GTA's. And it's pretty likely that you can now use silencer. That's cool

Well by the looks of it this artwork is gonna be kick ass so props to her.

Im really lovin the feel of this artwork. Cartoony but has a feeling of realism to it. If that makes any sense. lol

• Like 1