Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Ancestry DNA

So I ordered Ancestry DNA and finally got my results today. Here they are as followed:

dna_zps79b37bfc.jpg

As stated the tests have found I am 67% Scandinavian, 14% Eastern European, 12% Persian/Turkish/Caucuses, and 7% Finish/Volga-Ural or as many refer to Russian.

These test results are somewhat of what I expected. First off the Scandinavia, Eastern European, and Russian parts are correct. As far as I know I am English, Irish, German, Polish, Russian, Romanian, Swedish, and possibly Scottish and Austrian. However I was very surprised and confused about the Persian/Turkish/Caucuses findings. Also British Isles and Germany/Central Europe was left out. Their DNA program is in the very early stages (BETA) right now, so as time goes on my results will improve and become more accurate. I am very intrigued to find more as time goes on and can not wait.

It's probably Georgian more than anything, also considering Russia is in the caucuses region it could be that

Im shocked they didnt find a trace of honky in you, tbh.

And I'm not surprised that you think 'honky' is an ethnicity.

Tell me Q, where is the country of honkyia located?

honkys is just a fancy club they run to make us feel insecure (it isn't working,) once you're in there's no going back. Niggaz fo' life.

honkys are a subculture of the black race. There are African Americans, Uncle Toms, honkys, Niggas, Darkies, Africans, and regular black people. Might have missed a subculture or two.

honkys are a subculture of the black race. There are African Americans, Uncle Toms, honkys, Niggas, Darkies, Africans, and regular black people. Might have missed a subculture or two.

How is one classified as a honky?

honkys is just a fancy club they run to make us feel insecure (it isn't working,) once you're in there's no going back. Niggaz fo' life.

I'm not so sure about that. You guys do talk about honkys an awful lot.

Forgot about this...

How is one classified as a honky?

Being a piece of shit. Like, collecting welfare because you're lazy and not because you need it, or being a crack dealer. honkys.