Sign in to follow this  
Mattay

PSN network...

Alrighty, so I guess some real 1337 interweb kings hacked the PSN network eh?

And I guess it's been down for the last month or whatever, well I hear it ain't no more and I'd like to get on. The only problem is now that the network's been "reset" or whatever I've got to change the password to my account. An email is sent to your default email you signed up with with info to reset your password. Problem is the email address associated with my PSN name is long gone. Does anyone know of anyway I can change my password another way, or even bypass it completely?

I wish I was cool and leet enough to hack the PSN network for the lolz.

Guest Marney1

I just chose a new password and got back online immediately, didn't confirm it via the email which arrived later. Have you reset the password yet?

That's odd. When I got on PSN yesterday, it let me reset my password right then and there. I got a confirmation email saying it had been changed, but I never had to log onto my email to do anything.

i think mattay is missing a step somewhere, or he kept trying something and eventually the network locked up his account and went into security phase two of communicating through email...

lol, one of my buddies PS3 bricked and when he got his new system, he couldn't for the life of him, remember his password when he got his replacement one... had to start all over with a new account name... his spot will forever be held amongst the top 50 "deal breaker" players for GTAIV... RIP pennycartoon...

anyone else notice how choppy the PS store is?? it's either overkill or the new system is still buggy... i sense a few more firmware updates in the coming weeks...

Guest Marney

It'll no longer be known as PSN from February 8th, it's changing to Sony Entertainment Network (SEN).

It'll no longer be known as PSN from February 8th, it's changing to Sony Entertainment Network (SEN).

whats the actual point of that? establish an online gaming brand and then fuck it off for something that seems to be less memorable. people dont generally like changes on a big scale and this is going to fuck a lot of people off (including me).