Sign in to follow this  
PedestrianRiotz

Rockstar wanting your opinion on Crews in GTA V

It would be awesome if you could kidnap the president/mayor or other important people with your crew and earn money if you succeed.

That's awesome idea beside endless shooting like in IV's multiplayer...

I'd like to see it in V.

hopefully we'll get something like that, if not a bank robbery option on freemode

• Like 1

Crew finances could be cool. Getting fingers in federal and political pies across LS, underworld monopolies and all that. Make crews actually have a purpose in-game as well as on the stat boards is something they need to figure it to make crews succeed.

Crews with more money (earn't by rep, and other competitive gameplay) can have bigger crews as well as other rewarding perks.

• Like 4

Just make sure it's lower case: [email protected]

lol, i love it when people think that makes a difference :lol:...

------------

the crew system seemed alright, but i didn't play more than 6 matches in max payne 3... while it was interesting, it didn't incorporate freeroam since MP3 was linear... basically, i want the crew system to be more like RDR, join a crew and run with them in freeroam, playing matches, co-op stuff, races, etc... i think RDR nailed the freeroam experience...

crews need to be like posse's in RDR...

• Like 1

Is there anything specific we can all agree on that we'd like from crews? We could start a vote or a petition type thing, and one of the staff from this forum could email it to the Rockstar dev team. See if they listen to the fans?

Looking at the crew website right now i think the most useful things could be, imho:

A live chat widget/window, so online crew members can chat/organise games on the flow? The feed is okay for permanent comments, but we need a live window too..

More accomplishments with in-game perks - Not perk that will make you unbeatable in-game, more like prosthetic/brag-swag?

Is there a social club app? maybe they could implement a slick crew app for phones, which looks exactly the same on in-game phones as it does in the real world?

Organised crimes. Maybe we could organise game types with specific customization from the crew page. Like switching game modes around to create a custom mulitplayer playlist. A bit like the Max Payne game mode but with a choice of chapters.

Anyone else think those are reasonable?

• Like 4

I dont understand R* GTA5 marketing/market strategy. In 15 years of GTA series they never asked what we want to see in the game (correct me if I'm wrong), everthing was a surprise. Next week they will ask about guns, cars, sports? I really dont get the point, there are hundreds of blogs and millions of opinions/comments/articles about GTA they can read any time they want. I think the development of the game is not working as they predicted, the game is huge, ps3 and xbox360 are old, the relation Take2 R* looks very tense, probably bad. I want to be wrong, but this game will take a lot more time to go out.

Maybe they're running out of ideas???

Crew finances could be cool. Getting fingers in federal and political pies across LS, underworld monopolies and all that. Make crews actually have a purpose in-game as well as on the stat boards is something they need to figure it to make crews succeed.

Crews with more money (earn't by rep, and other competitive gameplay) can have bigger crews as well as other rewarding perks.

This guy should be Rockstar's new Creative Director!!! Great Ideas :clap:

I think crews should have a customisable ranking structre. Be it a police or military or crime family crew, the leader of the crew should be able to make the ranks and give one to each person.

Sign in to follow this