Sign in to follow this  
PedestrianRiotz

Rockstar wanting your opinion on Crews in GTA V

ahh right, I know I'll buy anything Rockstar make but I don't think we need another warriors game.

You mean you wouldn't want an even more indepth and story oriented Warriors game. With a massive multiplayer spanning all of New York and allowing you to customize all aspects of your gang.

O.K then......................................

Yea im sure it will be fun, but if i had to choose between the single player and the multiplayer, I would definally choose single player. GTA is one of those games that doesn't even need multiplayer. Multiplayer is just pretty much like the desert to the main meal. I could honestly live with no GTA V multiplayer just for the fact there is so much to do in the single player.

Yeah! Quite really...

I also prefer to play a single player campaign. And as you said multiplayer is like desert to the main course.

But i wish V's multiplayer should be better than IV's multiplayer, at-least...

*dessert

x2

As for Crew improvements (not just gameplay additions) that's a difficult question. Having a specific faction as a Crew default would be good but it seems just as good to allow everyone to pick their own faction/avatar. A whole set of rules about overriding custom settings and such would have to be worked out. Some game modes will likely have certain factions against each other (Cops 'n Crooks for example).

The most improvements I see would have to be on the website side of things. Something like making it easier to organize Crew vs Crew battles. Such as a Crew leader looks at a rival Crew's page and hits a "Set up match" button. Then the rival Crew leader can accept. Other details would need to be worked out like if a special mini-leaderboard gets set up for that match or whatever kind of record of the match to show off.

yes that's what I mean. I'd rather play a rockstar created fictional story, rather than a game based on a film that I'm not to bothered or interested in lol.

That's Alright . That's your opinion.

I'd like Rockstar to either release a HD version of The Warriors or a new game entirely. Plus while they're at it a new Bully game, Red Dead game, Manhunt game, New GTA ( after V ) based in Vice City, and anything new that they can come up with.

Just sent them a massive email where I told them about the roleplaying servers on SAMP. I think many people would like to see that in the multiplayer, not just brainless shooting all the time. -.-

Just so everybody knows, If you want you're feedback looked at don't post in the comments email Rockstar games using this email

[email protected]

Seriously that email does not work for shit lol I tried 4 seperate times, copy and pasted in the email, typed in the full email, each time I just got a message back saying it failed to be sent. Anyone else have that problem?

Just so everybody knows, If you want you're feedback looked at don't post in the comments email Rockstar games using this email

[email protected]

Seriously that email does not work for shit lol I tried 4 seperate times, copy and pasted in the email, typed in the full email, each time I just got a message back saying it failed to be sent. Anyone else have that problem?

I had no problem sending mine.

Just make sure it's lower case: [email protected]

I really hope that they listen to at-least some of the suggestion from the fans instead just telling them to give their ideas & they keep implementing their own ideas.....

[email protected]

I had no problem sending mine.

Just make sure it's lower case: [email protected]

I Just posted the Link that Rockstar posted. They might have had issues with the mailing service trying to take in a vast number of emails.

Why is R* asking us about crews? In my opinion they just want to get some time, because the game is very far from finished.

Then how would GTA V be the main cover story of the Game Informer's December issue?? :ermm:

Game Informer & R* Itself tweeted about it. So If the game is not finished then they would not release the massive info which is about to be seen in December's issue... I think...

Why is R* asking us about crews? In my opinion they just want to get some time, because the game is very far from finished.

Then how would GTA V be the main cover story of the Game Informer's December issue?? :ermm:

Game Informer & R* Itself tweeted about it. So If the game is not finished then they would not release the massive info which is about to be seen in December's issue... I think...

Wich comes out Next month, probably within 30 days or less from now. So you're probably right.

if they're on about multiplayer that means they sorted everything else out, last thing is maybe this. map is done, cars/peds/buildings, storyline, its final part. but it wont be ready for 2012 release if they still doing MP. my bet is next months magazine is only there to build up the hype.

I dont understand R* GTA5 marketing/market strategy. In 15 years of GTA series they never asked what we want to see in the game (correct me if I'm wrong), everthing was a surprise. Next week they will ask about guns, cars, sports? I really dont get the point, there are hundreds of blogs and millions of opinions/comments/articles about GTA they can read any time they want. I think the development of the game is not working as they predicted, the game is huge, ps3 and xbox360 are old, the relation Take2 R* looks very tense, probably bad. I want to be wrong, but this game will take a lot more time to go out.

This is nothing about a physical feature of the gae like 'guns sports and cars'. This is more of the interface, so I doubt they'll be asking about real ingame stuff.

Just sent them a massive email where I told them about the roleplaying servers on SAMP. I think many people would like to see that in the multiplayer, not just brainless shooting all the time. -.-

LSRP Was the most addicting shit I ever played but I can't see it working on console or with games today. IMO the only way it works is on SAMP with it's closed community of players, more people = more retards.

well I saw a lot of misconception, rockstar asked their opinion on the crews, and people disregard this completely and imminently thought that they were asking for features in multiplayer.

an example to a feature to be included in crews would be hitlists that reward players for hits on leader-boards, that would be fun. or a hierarchy system to rank up members from the crew or what not derank them.

an example to a feature to be included in multiplayer would be the addition of game type modes like bomb the base 3 or something like that, for example it was mentioned a lot by people a zombie mode.

it is important for people to understand the difference of the two and to acknowledge that rockstar is only asking for the crews and not the multiplayer features. some people if not most that commented have no clue of what the crews system for maxpayne was, either because not enough of them bought max payne, or not enough of them joined a crew.

so regarding the previous comments about marketing and suggestions stuff, No dudes, you got it all wrong R* is not asking for any suggestions related to the game, they are asking suggestions for the crews system, so as you may have suggested, this have nothing to do with the release date, in fact, this is giving a vague idea that the game is probably almost if not already complete, and that rockstar is only adding the less important - need less time to complete features like the crews system, which can be done at any time (as shown in max payne) after the release of the game through a small patch or a web-based update.

e.g. customize load-out online, or sharing emblems across crews.

well I saw a lot of misconception, rockstar asked their opinion on the crews, and people disregard this completely and imminently thought that they were asking for features in multiplayer.

an example to a feature to be included in crews would be hitlists that reward players for hits on leader-boards, that would be fun. or a hierarchy system to rank up members from the crew or what not derank them.

an example to a feature to be included in multiplayer would be the addition of game type modes like bomb the base 3 or something like that, for example it was mentioned a lot by people a zombie mode.

it is important for people to understand the difference of the two and to acknowledge that rockstar is only asking for the crews and not the multiplayer features. some people if not most that commented have no clue of what the crews system for maxpayne was, either because not enough of them bought max payne, or not enough of them joined a crew.

so regarding the previous comments about marketing and suggestions stuff, No dudes, you got it all wrong R* is not asking for any suggestions related to the game, they are asking suggestions for the crews system, so as you may have suggested, this have nothing to do with the release date, in fact, this is giving a vague idea that the game is probably almost if not already complete, and that rockstar is only adding the less important - need less time to complete features like the crews system, which can be done at any time (as shown in max payne) after the release of the game through a small patch or a web-based update.

e.g. customize load-out online, or sharing emblems across crews.

Now I get it, Thanks -_-

It would be awesome if you could kidnap the president/mayor or other important people with your crew and earn money if you succeed.

That's awesome idea beside endless shooting like in IV's multiplayer...

I'd like to see it in V.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this