Sign in to follow this  
PedestrianRiotz

Rockstar wanting your opinion on Crews in GTA V

Not really......

The chance of them putting your idea in the game is 1000 to 1

Yeah but surely they'll find some good ones, surely there can't be many putting in completely boring and avergae ideas lol

I would have rather had them do one for maybe like minigames or something. That would have peaked my attention a little more.

Well i meant if they would have done earlier or something. IDK maybe it's just me because I don't really care about the crews that much.

Yeah I know what you mean, just hope they have been listening to us for the past few years. But I think the crews thing could be quite fun, think its about time they let us dress as cops online, have a police crew.

Yea im sure it will be fun, but if i had to choose between the single player and the multiplayer, I would definally choose single player. GTA is one of those games that doesn't even need multiplayer. Multiplayer is just pretty much like the desert to the main meal. I could honestly live with no GTA V multiplayer just for the fact there is so much to do in the single player.

• Like 4

Not really......

The chance of them putting your idea in the game is 1000 to 1

I think you have a good chance at getting something you suggest done because most people will have the same ideas.

I think you guys should purge the clan list every year or every 6 months....

surely some of those are trolls, or random's i didn't think there was 300 active members on here, theres usually like 10 of us at most in a multiplayer game. might i suggest a little spring cleaning of the crew nearer gta v's release, so people who want on the crew can join lol.

I wouldn't say rockstar's weak point is multiplayer, I enjoyed, GTA IV's and Red Dead's. Just something about Max Payne's multiplayer is off for me.

I know. i just said for me. And it doesn't help that im not really a mulitplayer guy. Im am definally a solo gamer so that probably swayed my decision. But i loved bomb da base 2 on GTA IV. Easy way to rank up.

I like the idea of total crew clothing customization. Lets turn the multiplayer streets of LS into The Warriors, with a detailed list of changeable clothing and colours. So every crew will look unique. A crew emblem isn't enough. Territory wars could be an amazing feature of multiplayer if done right.

Yea im sure it will be fun, but if i had to choose between the single player and the multiplayer, I would definally choose single player. GTA is one of those games that doesn't even need multiplayer. Multiplayer is just pretty much like the desert to the main meal. I could honestly live with no GTA V multiplayer just for the fact there is so much to do in the single player.

I think Rockstar has a chance to blow everyone's Multiplayer expectations out of the water. They have a habit of putting unexpected gameplay features into their games. And they can take GTA V's Multiplayer in a whole heap of different dirctions at this point.

It's also great that they're listening to the fans, and you never know a couple of them might have some great ideas.

I like the idea of total crew clothing customization. Lets turn the multiplayer streets of LS into The Warriors, with a detailed list of changeable clothing and colours. So every crew will look unique. A crew emblem isn't enough. Territory wars could be an amazing feature of multiplayer if done right.

We'll save that for when the new Warriors game comes out. And they create a massive Multiplayer experience with different gangs all over New York.

Sign in to follow this