Yes. Allows me to change the settings before entering the game (Great if you change a setting and it causes the game to lock up after loading, much like GTA IV did.

I'd say no, because I like to turn on the game go take a piss come back and play.

Come back, miss the opening cutscene and character introduction and think "WTF is going on??"

Yeah, cuz your gonna put the game in the console for the first time, then decide you want to take a shit

Playing GTA has been known to cause spontaneous shitting, it's a well documented phenomenon.

Which is why there's a PS3 & 32'' screen in front of my toilet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look. The fucking arogance of the 1%. Im voting with the 47% cause im 100% behind obamney 50% of the time.

So how many quotes til something goes wrong?

alot

Well i'll hold my shit in because i wanna play as much GTA V as i can as soon as i get it. Or maybe i shit before i head out to gamestop.

A start/menu screen is a definite must. GTA IV was really backwards in how it automatically loaded the latest save, whether you wanted it or not. To me, it seems pretty obvious to offer options like Continue/New/Load/Episode Select/Multiplayer on a menu screen first, before the game loads.

Anyone remember how long it took to join a friends game if they were playing a different Episode to you? You'd load up into vanilla then have to load up all over again into TLAD/TBOGT just to join their party. Online gaming shouldn't be like that anymore.

• Like 1

A start/menu screen is a definite must. GTA IV was really backwards in how it automatically loaded the latest save, whether you wanted it or not. To me, it seems pretty obvious to offer options like Continue/New/Load/Episode Select/Multiplayer on a menu screen first, before the game loads.

Anyone remember how long it took to join a friends game if they were playing a different Episode to you? You'd load up into vanilla then have to load up all over again into TLAD/TBOGT just to join their party. Online gaming shouldn't be like that anymore.

Yup, what ^she said.

A main menu is %100 necessary. I just hope it looks cool.

I like being able to pop gta in and smoke a bowl or roll a joint...

That's what cab rides and the in-game TV are for.

I remember getting the achievement for travelling from one part of the city to another in a taxi without skipping it. I just left my Xbox on and went to take a dump.

• Like 1

The only GTA to ever have a "start screen" is Episodes of Liberty City for the selection of which protag you wanted to be... so unless it's set up like that this time, then i don't think their will be one, but ehh it wouldn't hurt nothing.

im surprised no one has said this, but i wouldnt because you would still have to wait for those opening pics that are always in the game before you start playing ... lol

but if it does have a start menu maybe they could have a movie type menu (ie. clips from the movie in the middle of the screen) maybe clips from the trailer of gta v in the background and then have something like "start game" "multiplayer" "options" as the start menu :D idk just an idea aha