Sign in to follow this  
Pothatuu

Vice City 10th Anniversary October 29th

i was just past the diaz missions... game say's i've only logged 5 hours, i don't think it'd be much to just start over... i'll try to get the cherry popper thing to work again, but if it doesn't i'll start over... i wanna 100% this, and i never could if i accidently saved at that place...

how come you don't unwrap he stuff?

Because fuck you thats why.

(I like to keep my Rockstar stuff mint. -_- )

Heh, I already opened mine and messed around with it.

Gave the beach ball to my nephew. :)

how come you don't unwrap he stuff?

Because fuck you thats why.

(I like to keep my Rockstar stuff mint. -_- )

I still have my Liberty City swingers baseball shirt in packaging and the Foam finger is in a package. I'm eventually going to frame and hang them

the little stuff that i have, i unwrapped to get a better look at, then just put back in its wrapping lol

I do that too, but I couldn't do that with the Claude figure, it looked retarded in the box, so I sacrificed the mint for displaying him in a glass cabnit.

Has anyone tried making their own music playlist yet? I made one, but every time I change the station or get out of the car, the playlist restarts. I don't know if the game is supposed to do that, or if it's a problem caused by me not syncing my phone. Hearing the beginning of "China Girl" start over and over is starting to get on my nerves. "oh-oh-oh-ohohhwoah, little China girl"

Why would you make your own play list... This is VC!

To compliment the other stations. All the music on my playlist is from between 80-86. Culture Club, ZZ Top, Rush, Steve Winwood, Iron Maiden etc

Yes, I have a Culture Club song on my iphone. "I'll Tumble 4 ya! I'll tumble 4 ya! I'll tumble 4 ya! I'll tumble for you!!!

• Like 1