Sign in to follow this  
Pothatuu

Vice City 10th Anniversary October 29th

Thanks to Marcus for pointing this out:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/45851/celebrating-the-grand-theft-auto-vice-city-10th-anniversary-plus.html

PleasebeTommyfigurePleasebeTommyfigurePleasebeTommyfigurePleasebeTommyfigurePleasebeTommyfigure!

• Like 2

I'll be interested to see 'Phnom Penh 86' on ios. It was hard enough (well, the first time) on PS2. Also, I hope R* pull a George Lucas and edit in the real Vic Vance into the drug exchange scene. I still refuse to believe that fat, cuban-accented slob is Vic, despite what R* said.

I'll be interested to see 'Phnom Penh 86' on ios. It was hard enough (well, the first time) on PS2. Also, I hope R* pull a George Lucas and edit in the real Vic Vance into the drug exchange scene. I still refuse to believe that fat, cuban-accented slob is Vic, despite what R* said.

Well he did bear a resemblance, I think R*'s early animation skills is what made him look so bad... But his voice, yeah... no excuse for that...

Good times. I have such fond memories of stunting back in the early days, and those videos brought those memories back! Vice City was the first game i started recording stunt videos on, and then i did a few for SA and LCS/VCS a couple of years on...

I can see us lot doing multiplayer stunts on GTA V, and having them posted on iGTA5, canny' wait!

For anyone wondering, Vice City 10 year Aniiversary Edition will be out on mobile devices December 6th.

Apple iOS Devices: iPad, iPhone 4, 4S & 5, iPod touch 4th & 5th Generation

Android Phones: Motorola Razr, Razr Maxx, Razr Maxx HD, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Photon, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Droid Incredible 2, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy Note 1 & 2, Samsung S2, Samsung Galaxy R, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia S, P, T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4

Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, LG Optimus Pad, Medion Lifetab, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Toshiba Thrive, HTC Flyer, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10

Cool. That certainly brings back good memories.

Also, I hope they fix that annoying issue with helicopter flying that happened on PC version. I couldn't complete the game without investing money in a controller...

looking forward to it... i also hope that GTA3 is $1 that day to take advantage of people like me who haven't bought it yet... but it'll finally give me something to play while on the crapper or bored at work... i only play words and draw something... i don't play any of the games i do have on my phone...

GTA Vice CIty was the shit for me. Didn't play any of the original PS1 titles and had an interest in GTA3 but GTA: Vice City was the game that hooked me. At first, it was the ability to fuck someone up with a golf club. But then the characters and storyline got me, and then the radio stations added to the excitement. Aaahh good times.....

I will try to get it somehow - the one thing I would change about the game, though, would be not dying when you fell in water. Especially after playing GTA:SA